80. NK ki shaadi - part 5

Today's shaadi parallel: I don't need to say much, do I? It's from the bachelor night episode, when Khushi barged into his 'happening' bachelor party at the farmhouse, he demanded a consolation with her 'dance performance' and then they...you know. <3

--*--

The huge terrace of Gills' haveli going across the entire 7000 square feet of the mansion was abuzz with youngsters from both Raizada clan and Gill clan that night.

It actually came as a huge shock-cum-surprise for NK and the other boys at first, as they had no idea Jaz's girl gang was also planning to have a party there, at the same place! Jaz and her girls on the other hand were enjoying the stumped expressions on boys' faces as they almost 'hijacked' the party venue, and started arranging tables, making place for dancing and other games they had planned for this night!

And soon, the shock on boys' faces turned into excitement as they thought to have a joint bachelor-bachelorette party, having more fun this way. Sure, it was not conventional. But then again, their party was not following any 'firnagi(western)' party norms either, sans hard liquor and 'pole dancers'!

"Come on Jaz, what's the point in having two separate parties at the same place? Besides, I will be anyway distracted having you so nearby! So, let's party together no? Please babe?" NK pleaded in his sweet-sweet voice. And Jaz melted hearing her fiancé's buttering. So, amidst the hooting from her besties, she allowed Nk and the other boys to be a part of their party.

The first game itself got them thrilled, which was spin the bottle for truth and dare!

"Hey, wait a minute, where is Nannav and Khushiji?" NK asked just as they all sat down to begin the game.

"Arre haan, where is bhai?" Aakash too started looking here n there for Arnav and Khushi who were missing from the scene.

.

.

"Khushi, where are we going? At least tell me now." Arnav asked as Khushi was leading him somewhere outside the mansion.

"Sabr kijiye Arnavji, sabr ka phal meetha hota hai (Have patience, it bears sweet fruit)." she said mischievously, without turning back and he sighed hearing her say that, yet again. Just like she did on his birthday night...and indeed, rewarded him with a sweet gift...

Arnav let her drag him; a goofy smile adorning on his handsome face, he was feeling like that 20-something year old man again, sneaking around with his newly wedded wife! Oh, those were the days!

Suddenly she came to a stop as they were about to turn at the corner of the house and she closed his eyes with her small palms,

"What the-?"

"Shh. Yaha se mudte hi aapko aapka surprise dikh jayega (you'll see your surprise just as we take a turn from here). I want to see your reaction at that moment." she said, and slowly nudged him to take next few steps, her palms still closing his eyes...

He did as was told by his beautiful minx and as he heard her say they had reached; he impatiently opened his eyes. What he saw made him hold his breath, taking a sharp intake!

 What he saw made him hold his breath, taking a sharp intake!