2

Chapter 2 The First Villain

Min Ruijia's words were somewhat ambiguous, and when combined with the subwoofer, the heart of the person was swaying. I can't wait to let people fall directly into his arms and softly act like a spoiled child with him.

But for Zhou Xiaomiao, who knows nothing about emotions, this is probably the gauntlet given to him by the male protagonist!

It was the first time that Zhou Xiaomiao played against the male protagonist, and she was very excited. She raised her fingers unconsciously, wanting to calm down.

【shut up! Ancestors shut up! 】The system in my mind is heartbreaking 【Don't eat your hands! 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

[It's useless to act like a spoiled child, don't eat it! 】

Don't eat, don't eat! Zhou Xiaomiao frowned angrily, stretched out her hand and poked the chest of the man who kept approaching her, and said sternly: "What are you doing, don't come near me!"

"Don't be nervous, I'm just here to say hello to an acquaintance." Min Ruijia sat directly next to Zhou Yang, and a slight smile appeared on her originally indifferent face: "Or are you afraid of me? That's why you're not allowed to approach me?"

"I'm not your acquaintance." Zhou Yang muttered, feeling that this would undermine the majesty of the villain, and immediately straightened his back and said, "I'm not afraid of you!"

"Well, you're not afraid." With a smile on his face, Min Ruijia stretched out his hand to call the waiter who was walking in the crowd, and briefly explained a few words, and the waiter nodded and left.

Zhou Yang felt something was wrong and asked, "Why is he looking at me? What did you say to him?"

"Just get some food." The man leaned on the side with a leisurely expression, his arms rested on the back of the chair where Zhou Yang was sitting, and he circled the person without a trace, but his expression remained indifferent, showing no emotion at all.

"Oh..." Zhou Xiaomiao, who hasn't noticed anything wrong, is still fondly recalling the moment when he was particularly imposing. He thought that when he questioned the male protagonist, the male protagonist didn't dare not answer [no]. The villain who is full of domineering spirit (*^▽^*)

【...】

The two were quiet for a while, Min Ruijia looked at the person drinking the drink obediently, his gaze from his dyed chestnut hair, slightly drooping eyelashes, upturned nose, and moist and plump pink lips because of the drink, and finally stopped at him. Sliding Adam's apple. Delicate and small, it should feel good in the mouth...

When his thoughts became more and more dangerous, Min Ruijia stopped his thoughts in time, and he was speechless for a long while that he had such an unrestrained day.

In his twenty-four years of life, he had never experienced this kind of time when he almost reacted just by looking at others. It's like seeing the hairy boy of the beloved, a feeling that I have never experienced before.

His thoughts paused slightly, and he continued to look at the young man beside him, feeling more and more strange in his heart, how could he suddenly be interested in him? When we were in the same group, I didn't feel anything when we were together for four years, but now I see each other but I only feel full of joy, and even arouse the most primitive reaction...

The more he looks at the other party, the more cute he is, and he can't help but want to touch his head and scratch his chin, hoping that he can show the kind of enjoyment and satisfaction he had before.