52

Chapter 52 The Fourth Villain

Shen Xinzhi was defeated in the sight of the lord, and Xiao Wang, who was carrying the grievances, also took to the street.

The ancient streets were very lively. Every day, people of all kinds crossed the streets, and there were also hawkers who set up stalls on the streets. They sold a wide range of things, no matter where they were.

This is also the first time Zhou Xiaomiao has called the ancient world to take to the streets. Usually they whizzed by in a carriage, coming and going in a hurry, and there was no chance to go shopping at all.

Walking on the street with the shit shoveling officer at this moment, I somehow feel very safe, and I even feel like I want to buy things coquettishly. But the reality is that Zhou Xiaomiao controls herself, don't let herself appear uninformed.

After all, the original owner is a person with a very high vision. As the master of this fief, he has seen everything. He is just a mere hawker. It is not worth his eyelids. It will definitely feel abnormal.

Shen Xinzhi took people who wanted to eat fish and went straight to the most expensive and delicious restaurant in the legendary fief. After ordering the little prince's favorite food, he asked in a low voice, "But what else do you want to eat?"

"That's enough." Zhou Xiaomiao was delighted, all the feelings that had been broken by the heroine before were repaired by the shit shovel officer. He looked at Chaiyun with the pestle behind him, and said softly, "Ziyun, go down and eat with the Prime Minister's attendants, you don't have to wait for me here."

"Go." Shen Xin knew: "My lord and I have something to talk about, you should step back."

"Yes."

The attendants and Chaiyun agreed to retreat. Although Chaiyun was a little worried, he still followed the instructions and came out of the house.

The first class all left, Zhou Xiaomiao immediately relaxed, lying on the table, sighed long, and said aggrieved: "It's not good at all to be a prince, I'm so tired..."

"Don't you like being a prince?" Shen Xinzhi paused, looked down at the soft little prince, reached out and touched his head, "What kind of life do you like?"

"Well... that is, you can sleep in and eat fish casually, and someone can take care of me, just take care of me." Zhou Xiaomiao happily told her life of rice bugs.

In fact, the previous few world weeks Xiaomiao lived this kind of life. No matter what career he was at the beginning, he would definitely be raised by the shit shovel officer in the end. But this world has distinct hierarchies and strict rules, so that the shit shoveling officers don't dare to mess around, and they are very conservative. As a result, he is getting more and more tired and sad.

Shen Xinzhi silently wrote it down in his heart, and began to figure out how to complete the life that the little prince wanted.

At this moment, he suddenly had a feeling of wanting to betray. Although he was an imperial envoy sent by the emperor, he especially wanted to stay and help the little prince, to help him manage the fief, and to let him rest comfortably behind him.

But he can't do this. The fief of the little prince has always been the emperor's heart disease. He can't wait to find an excuse to take this fief back. If he stays to help him, he will simply add fuel to the fire and directly send troops to the emperor to go south. excuse.

Furthermore, although the little prince said he didn't like being a prince, this fief was definitely his best weapon to save his life. It is impossible for him to let him give up this place. At that time, he will be rounded and flattened by others.