128

Chapter 128 The Eleventh Villain

Liang Xinyue stared at the other side as if guarding against a pervert. She glanced at her vigilantly, and finally left with the baby in her arms. She was stunned, she really didn't know that this sentence touched the other party's unhappy point!

"Could it be something more important, or is there a habit of cleanliness?" Liang Xinyue found several reasons, and muttered to follow her into her own room. In any case, the rooms are connected, and he should have something to do at that time. Can be heard coming in time.

On the other hand, because of this sentence, Xiang Yuanhe directly pulled the other party into the ranks of trying to abduct the doll, hugged the doll and told him several times about preventing children from being abducted.

The little doll finally felt that something was wrong: "Do you have any misunderstanding of me?"

Xiang Yuanhe: "I'm just worried about you, don't trust others, eat whatever they give you, and don't go with others. I won't let others pick you up if anything happens."

The little doll covered his mouth hard: "I mean you seem to have a misunderstanding of my IQ!"

Xiang Yuanhe: "...you're still young."

"I'm not young!" Doll Fried Hair: "You saw me when we first met, you can't judge people by their appearance, because this doll thinks I'm young! You don't think of me as a son!"

"No, no." Xiang Yuanhe said softly with a gentle face: "It's impossible to be a son, this doll is just a magic weapon for you to live in, how can I take it as your appearance, I just want to spoil you."

The little doll's originally angry face was withdrawn: "It's good if I don't, if I find out that you discriminate against my IQ and appearance, I will bite you!"

"I don't dare." Xiang Yuanhe looked at the short-legged doll struggling in his hands, with a Q-version image with big eyes and a round face, and told himself that he was not young, he felt inexplicably wanting to laugh, it was really cute exploded.

Seeing his smile, the little baby knew that he didn't really take what he said to heart at all, and suddenly slammed into his face and bit his nose fiercely.

Xiang Yuanhe was knocked over by the force of the rush, and fought with the little doll on the bed for a long time. Because he was reluctant to be beaten by the little doll, he was powerless to fight back. After the little doll was tired, he went out to eat with someone. dinner.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Liang Xinyue hurriedly exposed her head from her room and asked, "Where is Mr. Xiang going?"

"Eat." Xiang Yuan replied simply, his eyes swept around.

Nowadays, it is getting more and more remote, and there are no hotels and hotels. There is basically no place to live except for the reception center and the homestay, and the homestay is just built on the mountain. It is surrounded by woods and is a good place with beautiful mountains and rivers, but the elves in the mountains There are more ghosts, no wonder Liang Xinyue has been tense.

When Liang Xinyue heard that they were going out to eat, she immediately took her wallet and followed them out. angry."

Xiang Yuanhe told the boss to send it to the room and asked for two bowls and chopsticks, and said indifferently: "As long as you can stay away from the doll, you won't be angry."

Liang Xinyue: "...Understood."

Sure enough, she was classified as a strange aunt. Although the doll looks really cute, it is really scary when it looks at people with its eyes. She really doesn't have any bad thoughts about this doll! !