64

Chapter 64 The Fifth Villain

The person in front of him suddenly froze, and he turned his head back at a loss, looking at a completely unfamiliar man, stunned in place for a while, he, what did he just call himself...

What Zhou Xiaomiao wants is her instant reaction. After all, no matter how well a person hides, there will be a subconscious reaction, and looking at the other person's shocked eyes, Zhou Xiaomiao is also more sure of what she is thinking. Princess Le An, the Princess Le An who was replaced by the heroine in the last world!

Zhou Xiaomiao didn't know what to say for a while. Because a generation of princesses was crossed by the heroine, the heroine used her identity to enjoy the glory and wealth. If it wasn't for herself, she would even become the prime minister's wife under one person, and the real princess. But he was reduced to another world and became a servant.

This kind of gap, no matter how good the mentality is, I am afraid that it is unacceptable at the beginning.

"Le An, how are you doing?" Zhou Xiaomiao felt sorry for this girl, and because of her previous world status, she unconsciously assumed her brother's status and wanted to care about her.

"Mr. has recognized the wrong person, my name is not Le An, my name is An Le." An Le restrained all her emotions in an instant, and before she knew who the other party was and what purpose, she still decided not to reveal herself, because that would be better protect yourself.

Zhou Xiaomiao stared at her completely different appearance from her previous life, feeling helpless: "Do you know how I recognized you? The unique skill of my mother-in-law Wanhua, I have never seen anyone other than you. Otherwise, with your completely different appearance from the previous life, how could I recognize you."

Le An's eyes panicked for a moment: "You, what did you just say? What mother! I don't understand what you said at all!"

Zhou Xiaomiao: "Then are you not going to recognize my brother? You may not know that after you left, a strange woman took over your identity and not only opposed me and insisted on marrying the prime minister, but also poisoned me with thoughts. If you want to give credit to the emperor, you will do everything possible to harm me all day long, and it's hard to see you, but you still don't recognize me, hey..."

After Zhou Xiaomiao finished talking about her tragic appearance in her last life, she felt pitiful, looked at Le An and said, "I found out that she was not you anymore, but I was reluctant to hurt you and was almost killed by her!"

Le An wanted to cry when he heard it, and said angrily, "You know it's not me, so don't worry about it!"

"I'm still waiting for you to come back." Zhou Xiaomiao continued to sell miserably: "I think in case you can come back, you should pay attention to your appearance when you were a child, how dare I hurt you, and in the end it was still locked up. Where's the woman!"

"Are you an idiot!" The basket full of flowers went straight to Zhou Xiaomiao and smashed on him. The basket rolled with roses and fell all over Zhou Xiaomiao. Before Zhou Xiaomiao could react, she saw Le An He jumped up and hugged him and started crying.

From the fear of being alone and helpless when she came to this world, to the time she suppressed a careful life all the way, Le An has never cried so sadly, because she knew it was useless, and even if she cried, it would not change anything. So she could only grit her teeth and continue to move forward.

But all her emotions collapsed in front of her brother, and when he told him, the menacing tears could not be resisted. She could only hug her brother and cry, crying out all her emotions. more than.