74

Chapter 74 The Sixth Villain

Zhou Xiaomiao was still squatting in front of the heroine, and she didn't even look at herself when she saw the other party, she just looked at the shit shovel officer eagerly, and she was suddenly unhappy.

Although he doesn't know why, he hates the way the heroine looks at the shit shoveling officer. If he thinks about the development of the plot, he is afraid that the heroine will hook up his shit shovel officer and immediately turn around and run to the shit shovel officer. Beside him, he stretched out his little claws to hug him.

Shan Mingran was explaining the use of Tinder to everyone, and when he looked down, he saw the cute little white dumpling. He stretched out his hand to pick up the little white dumpling and put it in his arms. While continuing to explain, he scratched the little white dumpling's chin. , so that the little dumpling couldn't help but turn over to reveal his soft belly.

The little white dumpling raised his tail proudly. He knew that the heroine would definitely look at this place, hee hee hee, let him see who the shit shoveling officer is, ╭(╯^╰)╮

[System: Hey, have you all learned to be jealous? 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: Is this called jealousy? This is called a declaration of sovereignty!

[System: ... as expected, I know a lot more. 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: Hey hey hey.

In the evening, Shan Mingran went to rest in the cave prepared by the tribe with the little white dumplings in his arms. Chai Yulu was entangled, and could not help but grope over while others were not paying attention, and quietly entered the cave.

At that time, Shan Mingran had just coaxed Zhou Xiaomiao to become a human body, and said that he would take a measure for him to remake his clothes. As soon as Zhou Xiaomiao appeared naked, he heard footsteps coming from the entrance of the cave, and a whispered sentence. : "Is the envoy here?"

Zhou Xiaomiao was frightened, and immediately turned into a small white dumpling and jumped into the arms of the shit shoveling officer.

"Lord Divine Envoy..." No one responded, Chai Yulu shouted again, and took two more steps inside tentatively.

"Is there something wrong with the girl?" Shan Mingran walked out of the dark with a dark face and frowned slightly: "Didn't I say that you are not allowed to disturb me at night? Didn't your patriarch tell you?"

Chai Yulu was taken aback, "I, I'm just here to say something to the envoy, it's very important that it's not convenient for others to hear."

Shan Mingran glanced at her: "There's no one here, just tell me."

"Ah? Is it here?" Chai Yulu looked around, still a little unsure.

"Don't worry, except you, no one is so daring and disobeying orders." Shan Mingran was angry when he said that. He touched the little white dumpling in his arms with his fingers, feeling a little sullen. After so long, it was finally a matter of time. Now, the taste of being interrupted halfway through, Shan Mingran's ability not to scold people is really good.

Chai Yulu could vaguely feel the other party's displeasure, but she could only bite the bullet and continue to say: "My lord, are you from the 22nd century? Are you from country Z?"

Shan Mingran paused and glanced at her strangely: "Aren't you from here?"

Seeing his reaction, Chai Yulu felt a little more certain in her heart, and said excitedly: "Well, you probably aren't, right? Did you come here from country Z like me? My name is Chai Yulu, and I'm a surgeon. Doctor, in..."