「The Thirteenth Villain」146

Shit shovel officer from holographic

Chapter 146 The Thirteenth Villain

In this way, relying on the computer's prompt, the shit shoveling officer goes online, and Zhou Xiaomiao will follow. He is a technical otaku, and his aunt takes care of three meals a day, and his aunt cleans the house. He has plenty of time, so he can follow up rhythm.

At present, Zhou Xiaomiao is just a pet egg, and usually doesn't need to do anything, just nest in the egg and watch the shit shovel officer reclaim the wasteland, then sow and water it, and finally wait for the harvest to make money.

Zhanxi pays special attention to pet eggs. He takes a look online every day, and takes a look before he goes offline. When he has time, he uses a small brush to whiten the eggshell, and by the way, he cleans the incubator, hoping that he will break the shell soon.

Under the careful care of the shit shovel officer, after three days, the egg finally broke!

There were more and more cracks in the egg, and soon a small white dumpling the size of a palm crawled out of it. The red mark on the forehead and the blue water marks rolling around all showed that this thing was extraordinary. It stood on the egg shell. Next to him, he raised his head and made a childish voice: "Meow... ow!"

After shouting, obediently put down her hind legs and sat down, tilted her head and looked at the person who was squatting on the side, white fluffy fur, blue eyes, pink tender meat pads and a soft body, if this was a girl squatting and guarding Absolutely scream out loud, don't want to be cute.

Although Zhanxi stabilized and didn't scream, his heart was still soft and soft, and he felt like an arrow had been shot in his heart... Really, it's so cute!

Click on the attribute panel on the side and look at it, the species: Bai Ze. Attribute: Water. Personality: docile. Good at: watering the ground.

The little white dumpling who licked his paws and deliberately showed off his cuteness froze, wait, why is he good at watering the ground? ? ?

[System gloating: In a game of reclaiming wasteland, what else do you think? 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: Go away, I won't listen!

The little white dumpling was aggrieved, and took two steps to look at the shit shovel officer.

It was the first time that Zhan Xi treated such a soft pet, as if he would get hurt with a little force, which made him feel a little overwhelmed for a while, so he could only stretch out a finger and touch Zhou Xiaomiao carefully, and then stiffened his hand. Hanging above his head, he didn't dare to touch him.

Xiaobai Tuanzi raised his head and looked at the big hand that had not fallen down for a long time. He pushed his little butt up and rubbed it twice, and then looked at the shit shovel officer eagerly: "m... oooooooooo!"

Zhan Xi was so cute that he rubbed it twice, and the soft touch of his palm made him smile, a very idiotic smile.

The little white dumpling raised his tail, nibbled at the hand of the shit shovel officer with his gums that had not yet grown teeth, and said vaguely, "Ouch!"

"Are you hungry?" Zhan Xi wanted to buy food for the newly acquired little white dumplings, but only then remembered that he had just reclaimed a piece of land and had no money at all. He was reluctant to let the little white dumplings in his palm get so hungry that he almost forgot The other party was a string of data, and he hurriedly charged money to buy him a lot of food to eat, some milk, fruit, cakes and cakes were piled up into a hill, and then the little white dumplings were placed on top, and a sense of pride suddenly surged in my heart!