80

Chapter 80 The Sixth Villain

Shan Mingran was really aggrieved. It was rare for Ayun, who hadn't seen him for several days, to act like a spoiled brat, but he didn't expect to wake up so quickly. Really, why did he say he was eating grilled fish, he couldn't? Don't just do it!

"A-Yun, how can you forgive me? Why don't I jump off the cliff to show you?" Shan Mingran really liked the feeling of Zhou Xiaomiao in his arms just now, the softness Nuo Nuo's coquettish coquettishness can simply melt people's hearts.

When he just woke up, he was still a little ignorant. A pair of fluffy ears showed a little pointy point from his black hair, and his blue eyes were clear and pure. Holding him in my arms and giving him all the favor... But now, no more, once A-Yun wakes up, he doesn't want to be himself.

Shan Mingran was so heartbroken that he put his forehead on Zhou Xiaomiao's shoulder and kept asking: "As long as you are willing to forgive me and believe in me, you can make me do anything, please, Ayun, don't be mad at me. Now, don't do this to me!"

Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't push the shit shoveling officer with a lot of strength, and finally turned into a small dumpling and slipped through the gap. Jumped off the stone bed.

"Ayun!" Shan Mingran was startled, and immediately chased after him: "Are you okay just now? Did you fall? Did I hurt you? Ayun!"

The little white dumpling climbed up and down and walked around the cave, completely ignoring the cries of the shit shoveling officer, and finally determined that this cave was very familiar. Take it back! He even brought him back without his consent!

The little white dumpling got angry and ran around in the cave to push down all the things in high places, such as dried animal skins, bones and meat, clay utensils and dry wood, and pushed everything. In a short period of time, everything was clean and tidy. The cave was messed up, and a lot of things were even broken.

Shan Mingran rubbed his brows helplessly, although he really wanted to use his divine power to catch the little dumpling back, but this way, Ayun would definitely be even more angry, thinking that he was using his divine power to bully him.

Therefore, Shan Mingran could only run behind Xiaobai Tuanzi, not because he was pushing things and throwing things, but because he was afraid of hurting himself when he was playing. Especially when I tried to sharpen a few bone knives a few days ago, and they were extremely sharp. When I watched the little meat pad approach and push it, I was terrified, lest the little meat pad be scratched.

Fortunately, Zhou Xiaomiao's ability to get into trouble is first-rate, and even after smashing the cave into shreds, she didn't hurt herself. Seeing the helpless look of the shit shovel officer, she even cocked her tail proudly, and swooped out of the cave again.

Shan Mingran's expression changed, and he hurriedly chased out. He thought that the little dumpling was going to leave him again, but when he chased out, he found that the other party was grabbing the vine and swinging with a hook, and disappeared directly on the high platform, and ran to the top of the ancient tree.

Shan Mingran was helpless, knowing that he had always liked this tree, so he could only sit on the throne, leaning on the back of the chair and looking at the little white dumpling from a distance, for fear that he would slip away. Shan Mingran had sworn a long time ago that no matter what, he would never let the other party have a second chance to escape. He really couldn't stand this kind of fright.

The little white dumpling climbed the tree with the help of the vine behind him, and finally successfully reached the branch that he liked most before. The fruits here are always the sweetest, and the hungry Zhou Xiaomiao hugged him. Zhu took a bite, and rubbed his head with satisfaction, um, it was indeed much sweeter than the one under the cliff.