23

Chapter 23 The Second Villain

The man was speechless, and was even more annoyed by what happened yesterday, and was simply regretting it.

He didn't know why he was so fickle. He clearly felt that Daosu was only angry when he flooded his room. If it wasn't for the sentinel's instinct to protect the guide, he might have killed the guide who had trespassed into his territory without authorization.

But when the other party woke up, everything would be different. The original guide image that he hated was completely replaced, and the good smell made him almost break his skills, and even made a disqualification action to take advantage of others' sleep.

It was only five or six minutes before and after, and he didn't know why he did this. At first, he thought that it was Dao Daosu's reason that caused his malfunction, but after leaving the room, he felt even more empty in his heart. He wanted to stay with Dr. Xu madly, wanted to look at him, even touch him, and mark him.

Only now...he was rejected! He was rejected by Dr. Xu! ! Is he angry? Angry about what he said to him?

Su Jingling felt a little panic inexplicably, even if he wanted to ignore it, it would be difficult, but he just felt uneasy and just wanted to hug and coax someone.

The outstretched hand froze, but in the end he took the initiative: "I don't dislike you!"

Zhou Xiaomiao: "..." I dislike you, okay? What about the face? what about your face!

Ah woo ate the food in one bite, Zhou Xiaomiao stared at him and chewed the food hard, her eyes as if she wanted to chew Su Jingling to death.

Su Jingling pursed her lips, inexplicably thinking that Dr. Xu is so cute... No, she is very cute!

Although he has never fed anyone, the admiral still completed the task perfectly. After feeding Zhou Xiaomiao, he opened the cup and took out a dose of medicine: "You still need to continue to drink medicine to warm up your body."

Zhou Xiaomiao resisted, "I'm a doctor, I know it myself, it's just too much medicine, I'm already healed."

"Your feeling is not as accurate as an instrument, don't be fooled, your body is important, drink it quickly." While speaking, Su Jingling twisted the medicine and held it to Zhou Xiaomiao's mouth.

Zhou Xiaomiao glanced at the potion, then glanced at him sideways, and directly fell back on the bed, pulled the quilt to cover herself and pretended to be dead.

take medicine? nonexistent:)

Looking at the cheating person on the bed, Su Jingling felt a little funny, coughed lightly to suppress the smile, and began to pull the quilt: "It's not a child, don't make fun, your body is important."

Zhou Xiaomiao grabbed the quilt tightly, but didn't show her head, and didn't drink.

Su Jingling was directly lifted up, like picking up a sweet candy, and pulled the quilt away little by little. Looking at Dr. Xu who was glaring at him, his heart skipped a beat for no reason. I want to take a bite to see if it's really sweet...

However, cute is cute, it is a matter of principle, whether the admiral gave in, and began to fight with the unruly Zhou Xiaomiao, afraid that he would hurt the other party with too much force, and wait until the medicine is finished. , I just feel that the back is cold and sweaty, which is even more thrilling than usual.

Zhou Xiaomiao was wrapped into a zongzi, unable to move, and was forced to drink a super unpleasant potion. He was aggrieved and angry. When he was released, he rushed up and fought back with cat claws.