44

Chapter 44 The Third Villain

Zhou Xiaomiao and the shit shoveling officer were so powerful that they successfully angered Dad Jiao.

Jiao's father said angrily: "You two come out of the closet behind our backs, and you dare to say such things in front of me, I think you are getting more and more assholes, Jiao Jiarui, let me tell you, even if I don't need you to inherit the incense, you don't. I want to be with Xu Yuan! My old face can't stand you being so humiliated!"

Zhou Xiaomiao pouted: "You almost lost that old face yourself, and it's even worse than me!"

"What did you just say? Can you tell me again?" Jiao's father was about to faint from anger at this disgusting son.

Jiao's mother immediately stepped forward to give her husband a good deal of anger, and feigned anger: "Rui Rui, look at how angry you are with your father, don't talk nonsense."

Zhou Xiaomiao pouted and looked from behind the shit shovel officer. Under the stares of her parents, she didn't say anything more. Although he has the intention to anger his parents and separate him from the shit shoveling officer, it should not be too obvious, so as not to be discovered by the careful shit shovel officer.

Seeing that his son stopped talking, Jiao's father became more and more angry: "Jiao Jiarui, it's not that I didn't tell you, if you dare to be with Xu Yuan, don't recognize me as a father, and I don't have your son!"

When Dad Jiao said this, everyone in the audience was stunned. They didn't expect the result to be so serious.

Jiao's mother was probably the first to protest: "How do you talk? If you don't recognize the child I gave birth to through hard work, you won't recognize it? The child is still young and doesn't understand some things, you can educate it. He, supervise him, but you can't just give up on him!"

Jiao's father: "People in their 20s are still young? Where are they small!"

Jiao's mother: "Even if he is in his forties, he will always be a child in front of me."

Jiao's father was angry: "You can get used to him. You are used to this problem."

Jiao's mother: "I'm more used to it or you are used to it. When something happens, you push me all the way, don't you?"

Zhou Xiaomiao stared at the sudden development in astonishment. Originally, he was still wondering why the Jiao family's parents should take him away and lock him up to cut off his connection with the shit shoveling officer, but why do they need to kick him out of the house now?

And how to train and train, the parents suddenly quarreled?

But the parents are arguing with them, and they are still unanimous about things like Zhou Xiaomiao and Xu Yuan.

Jiao's mother was too lazy to quarrel with this unreasonable person, and said directly: "Anyway, the two of them must have an understanding of things. This kid from the Xu family always has to give an account to our son who kidnapped our son. Take them first. Go back home and talk about it."

Jiao's father thought about it too, and gave up the stupid act of arguing with his wife. After all, women are unreasonable, and he doesn't want to quarrel with her.

Xu Yuan has always stood in front of Zhou Xiaomiao. Regarding the matter proposed by the two elders in front of him to go back to China to see his parents, he thought about various countermeasures. All the plans he had planned before were interrupted by sudden events, so he needed to Start thinking again.

All the things of the Xu family can be undertaken by himself. After all, I was rebellious once, and the second time I did it with ease. There was absolutely no fear in my heart.