28

Chapter 28 The Second Villain

Zhou Xiaomiao doesn't feel that she is wrong at all. As for Su Jingling, who always makes decisions for himself without permission and doesn't know how to coax him, he doesn't want to hear the reason analyzed by his mouth at all, he wants to go out, he just wants to go out!

[System: Poor baby, this is suffocated. 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: ...well, shut up :)

Because of the matter of going to work, Zhou Xiaomiao started a unilateral cold war with Su Jingling. He actually planned it at the beginning. The original owner was a military doctor. Basically, it happened on other planets, which means that I will definitely leave the imperial capital. When the two plot points are completed, even if the first one is not completed, I can return to my original body. This is called drawing from the bottom of the pot.

But I never imagined that the shit shoveling officer in this world is so possessive that he is almost perverted. He is only allowed to stay where he has his breath, not to mention the streets and densely populated hospitals.

If you can't complete the plot point, you can't restore your original body. As a cat, if you don't restore a cat body in a hundred years or nothing, but the premise is that there is no one tempting him in front of him, it's like a fat man losing weight and eating meat in front of him It's even more irritating if people don't give it to you! Although his little group of spirits doesn't know about this, he is inseparable from himself, that is, he has to be jealous for a hundred years...

Hehe, he will die!

Everything I do is to restore my original body, and all those who stop me are enemies! Not even a shit shovel officer!

On this day, Zhou Xiaomiao avoided Su Jingling and hid in the corner of the garden, pulling the flowers one by one. She really didn't want to face the shit shoveling officer's face. The little dumpling sat on his shoulder and faced herself seriously. Licking and licking her legs, Zhou Xiaomiao is like self-abuse, although she looks envious, but if you can't see it, it's better to watch. Anyway, a fantasy and a concern, there is no difference.

There was a large field of roses in the corner of the garden. Zhou Xiaomiao squatted for a while, and then heard the rustling sound. He raised his head and looked around carefully. The roses in front of him instantly appeared a dog's head, and he was not dumbfounded. Shaking his head, he wanted to get closer to Zhou Xiaomiao.

Zhou Xiaomiao hurriedly backed up with the little dumpling in her arms, and continued to watch the puppy that appeared out of nowhere, vigilantly, but it seemed a little silly... She looked at the place with a bigger gap, but she had to leave Drilling out of this place, have you really not considered how big your form is?

"Wow!" The puppy was very excited, but was helplessly bound by the rose vines, only one head was free, so he could only shout anxiously, but there was nothing he could do.

Zhou Xiaomiao took a closer look and felt that there was no danger, so she approached, holding Xiao Tuanzi's paws and pressing his head. He scolded: "Where did you come from? How did you come here?"

The puppy sighed and shook his head again. After shaking his head for the third time, a transparent chip fell out. The puppy felt more comfortable and began to bark at Zhou Xiaomiao.

Zhou Xiaomiao picked it up and looked at it. Before she could continue to observe the puppy, she saw that the cute puppy just now suddenly gave a shock and turned around and ran away. Unfortunately, the rose vine was the biggest obstacle, not only did it not rush out, On the contrary, because of anxiety, he was caught by the claws and messed up everywhere.