162

Chapter 162 The Fourteenth Villain

He said why the top management suddenly insisted that the star thief was in the imperial capital, and even thought that the star thief had extremely strong attack power and was very defensive. If the controller was Lingxue, then everything would make sense.

After all, before he entered the world, the system was taken away by Lingxue on the grounds of 'self-growth', so he still doesn't know the plot of this world, and Lingxue who masters the system is not necessarily, maybe she already knew it Throughout the whole plot, I have even been observing the direction of myself and the shit shoveling officer.

Zhou Xiaomiao said angrily, "What are you trying to do? Could it be that this world is only for making fun of you?"

"Of course not, why can you think of me like that?" Lingxue gave him a strange look: "I I already said that I want you to restore your memory and let you grow up yourself."

Zhou Xiaomiao became more and more angry: "You are talking about growing up and restoring memory, right? What do you want to tell me? Is the shit shoveling officer unsuitable and cannot be together forever like light and darkness? Or is it insinuating that my relationship with the shit shoveling officer has always been antagonistic and can never be resolved?"

"More than that." Lingxue took a smile and was serious Said: "As the head of the first army of the empire, you shoulder more responsibilities than you think. All the lives of the imperial capital are placed on you, including the soldiers who respect you and obey you. They all need Your command is to defend the country's protected territory."

"Everything behind you is an existence that you have worked so hard to fight and want to protect all the time. As long as you give up, the consequences do not need me to describe to you. The medals on your chest are all It was earned through desperate struggle, what about your original intentions? What about your firm beliefs in the past? Didn't you care more about these people at the beginning? He is just an episode, an episode with a purpose to approach you."

Lingxue's voice is very infectious It's like turning on some special effects, it's easy to make other people's emotions jump: "Look, you are standing in the light, you are the god that everyone admires, the hero in everyone's heart, the place everyone yearns for. place!"

"And him!" Lingxue suddenly raised her head and pointed to the pure black mecha floating in the universe: "He is as filthy as the night and wants to devour your filth. You are a star thief of countless ranks, he is not worthy of you at all, he is not loving you anymore, he is polluting you with his dirty body!"

Zhou Xiaomiao's expression was a bit indescribable: "Are you reciting poetry?"

Ling Xue: "..."

Zhou Xiaomiao looked at her indifferently: "If you just want to test me, I can tell you that I have experienced everything in so many worlds, don't bother, tell me what you want to do! "

I didn't want to do anything, this is the end for you." Lingxue reluctantly regained her composure: "If I told you that you were in a misunderstanding from the beginning, you would probably understand."

Zhou Xiaomiao frowned . : "What misunderstanding?"

Lingxue snapped her fingers, and a silver circular floating object instantly appeared behind her. This was the system that was taken away by Lingxue before. It has been activated at this moment, and it is floating in the invisible state. , with a slight silver gleam.

Only Zhou Xiaomiao and Lingxue could see this scene. The people around were just curious about what the princess and the chief were discussing. Why didn't the Star Thief Group move?