139

Chapter 139 The Twelfth Villain

When the door of the room was opened again, it was the afternoon of the next day. The man was always cold and paralyzed with a vague contentment on his face, and there were a few reddish bite marks scattered on his neck, which were clear and ambiguous, and people could tell at a glance. Something drastic has happened before.

The person who came to deliver the meal glanced at it and lowered his eyes in a panic, not daring to look at it at all. Qi Chang didn't let him into the room either, he took it and closed the door directly.

On the big bed, the young man was still in a drowsy sleep, his slightly messy hair covered his eyes, revealing crimson cheeks and slightly swollen red lips, and there were dense hickeys from behind his ears to his neck, and even his arms. The color of one shows how crazy someone was last night.

Qi Chang set the food first, and then gently picked up the sleepy young man: "It's time to get up, are you hungry? Let's eat something before going to sleep, okay?"

Zhou Xiaomiao was woken up, looked at him with little energy, shrunk into his arms and continued to sleep with his eyes closed.

Qi Chang felt guilty and soft-hearted at the sight. He lightly picked up the person and went to bathe together. After the bath, the person in his arms was much more energetic. Qi Chang asked him to lean on his arms and feed him little by little.

When Zhou Xiaomiao shouted for support, Qi Chang touched his soft belly and swept away the rest of the meal, then carried him back to bed and continued to sleep.

Zhou Xiaomiao stared at him worriedly.

"Don't be afraid, I won't do anything." Qi Chang hugged the man in his arms and patted him gently: "Sleep a little longer, I'll accompany you."

Zhou Xiaomiao yawned sleepily and muttered vaguely, "I'm not worried if you're here, you rascal!"

Qi Chang was irritated by the soft voice, and the more he listened, the more he felt like a spoiled child, so he couldn't help kissing his earlobe: "Yes, I'm a hooligan, but the hooligan promises not to do anything now, sleep, rest. a while."

Zhou Xiaomiao has been tossed for so long, and she has never been very sleepy. Hearing that, she rubbed in his arms subconsciously, found a comfortable position, and fell asleep again in a daze.

Qi Chang gently patted and coaxed, and waited until the person in his arms fell asleep, stared at his sleeping face for a while, then got up satisfied and left the room lightly.

Cheng Wei had been waiting for a long time, and when he saw someone coming in, he sorted out the documents and said, "This is the document that needs to be reviewed yesterday and today. The other leaders basically all left this morning, only the leader of the southern base..." Said, Cheng Wei quietly glanced at his leader.

"He won't leave." Qi Chang's voice instantly cooled down: "In the future, the entire base will block Jian Yiran, and he will not be allowed to step out!"

Cheng Wei was a little cold sweat: "Boss, they are the hegemons of one side. If you want to lock them here, it depends on whether the bases agree with them. The arms of the southern base have always been ranked first. If you really want to fight, whoever loses will win. Maybe, you..."

Qi Chang snorted coldly: "Jian Yiran has nothing to do with the southern base in the future, and now it is my lover who is staying at the northern base."

Cheng Wei was shocked by the shamelessness of the boss. He had always thought that he was an upright and cold-hearted man, but his shamelessness turned out to be first-class...