102

Chapter 102 The Eighth Villain

Zhou Xiaomiao followed the shit-shoveling officer's words and tried hard to recall it, but his brain was still blank, and there was no such memory at all, and the world was not a good memory at the beginning, which caused him to be very afraid of water, how could he still be Control seawater...

After hesitating for a long time, he still whispered, "Did you admit the wrong person?"

"The little white dumpling you turned into in front of me, what do you think?" Casey shook his head helplessly: "I brought you back in person, and I won't admit you wrong if you admit it."

Having said that, Zhou Xiaomiao was even more confused, and wanted to ask the system, but the other party was arguing with him and ignored him at all. Zhou Xiaomiao could only write down this matter temporarily.

Zhou Xiaomiao thought for a while, and suddenly said with a cold face: "You have something against me, get out of the way!"

"Don't... I can't bear you in my arms like this." Casey hugged him silently: "I said before that there are very important things to tell you, Jiang Jiazhen, I love you, I am willing to To accompany you to live on land, to accompany you as an ordinary person for the rest of your life, the previous thing was that I was in a bad mood and even deceived you, I am willing to repay you with my voice and surrender to you forever."

His voice was soft and gentle, and he kissed his forehead, eyes and cheeks as he talked, and finally when Zhou Xiaomiao opened his mouth to say something, he blocked his lips first, so that he could not say anything of rejection.

Zhou Xiaomiao struggled to leave several bloodstains on his back. Cases just couldn't feel it. He just tightened his arms and hugged him tighter, holding the back of his head with his big hands to block his retreat. devoured his beauty.

Zhou Xiaomiao was originally a prankster, but she would be stunned by the kiss and forget to resist, but was finally succeeded by the cunning mermaid.

night.

Norton stood by the sea and looked around, and finally said disappointedly: "Why didn't the immortal come to see me?"

"He's... a little tired. He's resting. I didn't call him." Keith coughed lightly, not wanting to show off about such a private matter.

Norton was even more disappointed when he heard the words: "Then brother remember to tell the immortal that I am leaving, and I will come to see him later."

Keith, who wanted to be warm, exploded in an instant: "Let's go, don't disturb us if you have nothing to do in the future."

Norton snorted coldly: "Of course I want to see you. If you are not good to the immortal, I will snatch the immortal! Let you eat the consequences alone..."

"Stop, stop!" Keith was a little helpless: "Don't worry, you have absolutely no chance, I can't even hurt him myself, how can I be bad to him, you just stay at the bottom of the sea and watch your house. Now, remember to tell other fish not to go upstream, it's very dangerous recently."

Norton nodded obediently, and finally said goodbye to his brother, took a few steps into the sea to reveal the fish's tail, dived directly into the sea and slowly went downstream.

The deeper he went into the sea, the darker the color, his short hair instantly grew long, and his torn clothes were torn from his body one by one. Norton was playing happily in the sea, floating with the various small fish around him. The blue The fish tail is more and more dazzling in the sea water, and it is constantly swimming to dive into the deep sea in the distance.

Under the deep sea, the quiet submarine waited quietly. The prepared power grid detected the sound of chi chi, like a wolf waiting for its prey to enter the circle. As soon as the prey appeared, it would definitely pounce on it with its fangs. bite his head...