54

Chapter 54 The Fourth Villain

What can Shen Xinzhi do? Of course, the little ancestor he pets must be petted even if he is kneeling!

Shen Xinzhi didn't dare to mention how he slipped out, but he could strengthen the man-marking measures, and he could also ignore the previous criminal record of turning his face and ignoring the person in his arms, anyway, there will be another time for himself It will definitely tie people around and take it with you wherever you go.

Zhou Xiaomiao nestled in the arms of the shit shovel officer. After being frightened just now, she felt that the hug of the shit shovel officer was so warm and comfortable. The feeling of being held in her arms was so good that Zhou Xiaomiao didn't want to get up at all. , if it wasn't for someone knocking on the door saying that dinner was delivered, Zhou Xiaomiao really wanted the shit shovel officer to hold her like this.

Screening everyone, Zhou Xiaomiao was fed a full meal by the shit shoveling officer, and his mood finally calmed down a lot. He felt that it was time for him to settle accounts with the system. It is impossible to be made like this, it is simply bullying the cat for being timid!

Zhou Xiaomiao: Come out of the system!

【System: why :)】

Zhou Xiaomiao: I know that you look at me and the shit shovel officer alone, sweet and envious, and I know that you must be very lonely and cold in your heart, but you can't take public revenge on me like this!

[System: What are you talking about? 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: It's not good for you to have too many emotions in a system. Don't envy me. With a system like you that doesn't look good at all without fur, you can't find people to love it, especially if you don't want to find a shovel. Such an excellent man.

【system:......】

Zhou Xiaomiao: So no matter how bad you treat me, but I have a shit shoveling officer, this time I will treat you as if you ate too much dog food, and it will be stuffed into my mind. If you treat me like this next time, I'm going to bite your power cord!

[System: Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go! 】

Zhou Xiaomiao giggled, this was the conclusion he came to after observing for a long time, because the system always bullied him, and his mood to control the mechanical oil was getting higher and higher. At the beginning of observing the system, he actually wanted to see what he was doing. Where to put the mechanical oil, he later discovered that the reason why the system and the mechanical oil are because his chip is implanted in the robot's brain. If it is running, it needs to continuously replenish the mechanical oil to keep it smooth and prevent the robot from becoming stiff.

The chip that can really bring energy to the system, the directly replenished chip, is probably the mysterious energy source, and the system relies entirely on the energy line to replenish energy, hee hee hee he was caught!

Zhou Xiaomiao just wanted to laugh three times in the sky. This way, he indirectly grasped the lifeblood of the system. It just depends on whether he dares to bully himself next time.

[System: What are you proud of, it depends on whether I can help you next time if you have difficulty :)]

Zhou Xiaomiao: I will talk about it later, but you are not allowed to scare me again.

【System: ▼_▼】

In the end, the two people's talk broke down, and neither of them guaranteed that no one would give in, and they still insisted on hurting each other to the end.