「The Eleventh Villain」123

From the modern supernatural shit shovel officer

Chapter 123 The Eleventh Villain

In the extinct mountain, the continuous canopy of trees tightly covers the sky above. Even if the sky is bright and the sun is shining outside, under the cover of the old trees, the forest is still dark without a trace of light shining in. Occasionally, the gloomy wind blows, as if I don't know. The famous thing walked through the woods, making the air more and more gloomy and cold for no reason.

At night, there will be a group of ghosts and madmen, like evil ghosts released from hell, crying shrilly, and then wandering in the forest in a daze, with a sluggish look and a very miserable appearance.

When Zhou Xiaomiao opened her eyes, a head hung down from the tree, just in time for a face-to-face with Zhou Xiaomiao, only to see the other party with disheveled hair, pale face, bulging eyeballs, and a long blood-red tongue drooping down, almost tossing Zhou Xiaomiao. On Xiaomiao's face, it seemed to see something terrible after seeing Zhou Xiaomiao. The originally raised eyes stared more and more severely, and finally, under Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes, it fell down and hit Zhou Xiaomiao. on the body.

Eyes, eyeballs...dropped...

"Ghost ah ah ah ah-"

The screams cut through the sky instantly, and the crows in the quaking forest flew out instantly, making bursts of sharp calls.

Zhou Xiaomiao jumped up, screamed and ran away, using the cat's lingbo microstep, jumping between the trees, almost scared crazy, what the hell is this? ahhh-

[System: Stop, stop, what the hell, what kind of world did you choose! 】

Zhou Xiaomiao heard the voice of the system, it was like the cub found its mother, and suddenly found support: the system help me, take me away, this world is too scary! !

[System: You are too embarrassed to say, this is the world you chose by yourself, and everyone has entered. Do you think it is so easy to leave? 】

Zhou Xiaomiao wanted to cry but no tears: I didn't know you were a touch screen, I thought there would be a button or something QAQ

[System: So don't hit me up in the future! 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: The point is what to do now QAQ

[The system is silent for a while: Of course, you must complete the task before you can go, you wait first, I will find the plot for you. 】

Zhou Xiaomiao sat on the tree to rest: What role is the system in my world, and I am not tired at all after running for so long.

[System: ...You will find out later. 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: All right.

He sat on the branch, dangling his legs, took a deep breath to relieve his tense emotions, and finally threw the horrible side out of his mind.

Now that he calmed down, he began to turn his head to check the situation around, trying to understand what his situation was. He was scared to death that such a terrifying ghost would appear in this deep mountain and old forest.

Looking left and right, there seems to be no one there, the ghost fire is erratic in the distance, and the ghost's cry can be faintly heard. It seems that he has run out.

Zhou Xiaomiao breathed a sigh of relief, and when he turned around, he saw a hideous-looking, fang-toothed evil spirit standing on the opposite branch, carrying a big stick full of nails. Teeth blue skin, blood dripping on the ugly face, and the stench of the overcast wind bursts unpleasantly in the moment of getting close.