94

Chapter 94 The Seventh Villain

Si Huayang turned to look at him, and said lightly, "President Song seems surprised?"

"I..." Mr. Song hesitated before he said, "It's not been a long time since Mr. Si didn't go home to see his parents. Although he is busy with work, sometimes he has to be filial to the elderly. After all, we are all children now. Filial piety but the absence of relatives really only adds to sadness."

Because he could not contact Si Huayang before, President Song put almost all his bets on the Si family, and the Si family also made it clear that they would definitely help to complete this matter.

Although the son unilaterally cut off the relationship with him, but sometimes people have to take care of family affection no matter how ruthless they are.

The Si family is so confident that even though they are a little uneasy about looking for President Song, but after more than ten years of friendship here, the Si family has never cheated him, so even after it is determined that marriage is impossible, he still feels that he is better than everyone else. There are advantages, after all, sometimes in front of strangers and acquaintances, most of them are willing to choose more trustworthy acquaintances.

But why choose Lu's Group? Mingming Xiaolu always looks like a fledgling, and even the friendship seems to be ordinary. At most, he is an alumnus of the same class. Why did he choose him? Is it because the bidding benefits are greater?

Thinking about it, Mr. Song couldn't help but say: "Sometimes you can't just look at the interests. You can go further by helping each other. After all, it's young people...hey!"

Si Huayang sneered: "Yeah, so I chose to cooperate with Mr. Xiaolu because I took a fancy to the strength of Lu's Group, at least in City B. It is a leader in city B. Of course, we can help each other with such a group in the future. Those who only play emotional cards, but have little ability, have been held back by group cooperation."

Mr. Song sensed the irony inside, and couldn't help turning his face ashen. The elder didn't hold it up, but a junior said it on his face, like a slap on the face, hot, painful and humiliating.

He could almost feel the faintly mocking gazes of the people around him, snorted coldly, got up and left, since this kid from the Si family doesn't save face for himself, he doesn't need to save himself for him.

It's just a new group. Even if the Song family can't compare to the boss's family, this kid is extremely arrogant and doesn't want to contact the family. If he goes to the Song family alone, the Song family is also a skinny camel that is bigger than a horse. It must be the Si family. This kid is so much better!

Zhou Xiaomiao watched quietly, the Song family's reliance on the Si family over the years was indeed hard on the back, and some things were taken as their due, and there was no sense of gratitude at all. He became a bad guy, and he just walked away at the meeting.

I really don't know.

After the meeting was over, everyone congratulated Mr. Xiaolu. Although they didn't win the bid, they were inferior to their own strength, but wanted to rely on their relationship to overwhelm the Song family. They still admitted that Mr. Xiaolu's position was based on strength. of.

After everyone walked away, Si Huayang hugged Zhou Xiaomiao from behind and said with a chuckle, "Relying on strength? Why do I think it's an unspoken rule?"

Zhou Xiaomiao was silent for a while, then turned around and wrapped around his neck, biting his cheek: "Don't you like it?"

"I like it, it's just unbelievable." The tenderness in Si Huayang's eyes almost overflowed: "But next time, remember to kiss and don't bite."