47

Chapter 47 The Third Villain

In this way, Zhou Xiaomiao lived every day: resolutely did not see the shit shovel officer - was seduced by the shit shovel officer and became softhearted - started to slap her face to look for the shit shovel officer - under Jiao's father's line of sight, she lived a dark and dark life.

Jiao's father never knew that his son was stealing his lover all day long behind his back. He also felt that his son was becoming more and more honest, but he couldn't be at home all the time, so he took him to work in the company.

Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

So every night, Xu Yuan could hear Zhou Xiaomiao's soft complaints that he didn't want to go to work five to nine at all. He wants to sleep in, he wants to be a cat, but he just doesn't want to go to work QAQ

Xu Yuan was so distressed, knowing that Zhou Xiaomiao was going to and fro every day, he would definitely be more tired, but he really couldn't say anything to tell him not to come, he knew how possessive he was, and with With the reinforcement of time and feelings, he felt that his possessiveness was faintly enhanced.

He can only train harder and harder, lead the team, and strive to win the championship in one fell swoop.

Fortunately, he had no hope, and he did not disappoint Zhou Xiaomiao, nor did he disappoint any fans who were expecting them to win the championship.

Three months later, the team led by Xu Yuan successfully won the championship. As stated in the plot, the battle was fierce but it could better reflect the cooperation and tacit understanding of the entire team. And the captain of the center point of this team, how calm is he! In the end what a great ability!

The bonus was not what Xu Yuan wanted, he stood on the stage of chasing the light with the trophy, and said word by word: "Here, I want to announce one thing, from today onwards, I will withdraw from the e-sports circle, and I will never give up. Come back again!"

The fans in the audience were in an uproar, and even the organizer and the host on the stage did not respond for a while. Everyone did not understand why it came so suddenly, especially when it was his heyday to quit, how much did it take? courage!

But the man standing in the focal point of everyone just lowered his head and rubbed the trophy, and said softly, "Because I have higher pursuits, I just want my lover to relax and live a life in the way I like."

Not only all the fans on the scene screamed, but even the fans on the live broadcast barrage were blown up.

"Fuck you, didn't I hear it right? He was talking about a lover? This captain is actually looking for a girlfriend behind our backs?"

"It's been rumored before that the captain and the only girl in the team are somewhat ambiguous, but now it's better, it's actually come true!"

"Mom, I'm broken. The captain is responsible for the appearance in the e-sports circle. How to say if there is a lover, there will be a lover. If you are in love, you are in love [big cry.jpg]"

"Fortunately, when I became a fan of him, I was ready for him to quit the circle. After all, he is a real eldest young master, and he entered the circle just for fun."

"Isn't Guan Lin a winner in life? Entered the e-sports circle out of interest, but met Gao Fushuai and married into a wealthy family. Omg, this is the protagonist of Mary Su!"

"To be honest, Guan Lin is not worthy of the captain, no matter in terms of appearance or family background! Oh yes, I'm a girlfriend fan!"

Guan Lin is really aggrieved. She didn't marry into a wealthy family, nor did she find a handsome, rich and handsome boyfriend. Although she likes the captain very much, she has always been careful not to be discovered by the other party. Maybe the other party just found out and didn't want to deal with it. Just myself.