169

Chapter 169 Source World

He laughed and turned into a ball of black ink and rushed to the high seat, Taishang Laojun and Yuanshi Tianzun dodged to avoid them, and the positions of the two sides changed in a moment.

Shen Chen waved his sleeves and sat on the high seat unceremoniously, looking at them like the two immortals just looked at him, condescending and strategizing!

Feeling the other party's undisguised aura, the two Immortal Monarchs changed their expressions almost immediately, staring at him, and they never thought that the Demon Lord was the monster they had been looking for!

And now is the worst time. The other party is in the heavenly court of Tusita Palace, holding Zhou Yang, their last turning point.

"No wonder you've been seducing Zhou Yang, I'm afraid this is all your plan. You knew his true identity from the very beginning, and let him fight against us to take advantage of the fisherman!"

Taishang Laojun was so angry that his beard trembled: "If Zhou Yang knew that you were using him all the time, I'm afraid he would die!"

"Who said he would die?" Shen Chen gently touched the small circle in front of his chest: "With me, everyone will move. Not him!"

Taishang Laojun won't believe the nonsense of this monster, and the top priority is to get Zhou Yang back, this is their only chance!

The two Immortal Monarchs looked at each other, and suddenly flashed out their magic weapons, holding in their hearts that if they could eradicate the monsters, they would not hesitate to die, and if they couldn't, they would take back Zhou Yang at all costs!

Shen Chen sat firmly in the high seat, waving the magic whip in his hand like a bloody mouth that opened in an instant, he pounced on the two immortal princes, watching them dodging in a hurry, stroking his palms and laughing, the devilish energy under the high seat filled the entire Tusita Palace little by little. The hissing tongue was hidden in it, as long as you look closely, you will find that the dense fog is full of black snakes, waiting for an opportunity to bite them at any time.

He didn't want to hit them with a single blow, he was just playing tricks on them and watching them struggle in vain.

The speed of waving the magic whip was getting faster and faster, and it seemed to be alive as if it were alive, and there was a net of heaven and earth. Occasionally, the shadow of the magic snake was hiding in it. Shen Chen looked at them with a smile, but his voice was full of haze: "I have really endured you for a long time, not only did I dare to If I didn't rush to save him, I would really want to tear you apart on the spot!"

"However, it's too late now..." As his voice fell, Heavenly Court There was a sudden gust of wind outside, and the dark clouds that originally stopped at the border of the heavenly court suddenly became more and more gloomy and thick. It turned gray-white as if swallowed by demonic energy.

Such a big movement, of course, could not escape the consciousness of all the immortals. They all flew out and stood in the air to look around, looking at the scene in front of them for a long while without closing their mouths. How is this going? Didn't Taishang Laojun invite people away? They had only left for a while, but there was no chance of saving, and the heaven was swallowed up in the blink of an eye!

Could it be that this kind of situation occurs because of the great power of the descendants? Impossible, even if the descendants are the descendants of gods and have great power, he uses immortal power, how can it be so pure devil energy... Could it be that the devil has always been against them?