159

Chapter 159 The Fourteenth Villain

The first time he was spanked by someone, little Bernal didn't regain his senses for a long time, his eyes widened, his mind went blank, he, he was spanked! ! !

Zhou Xiaomiao is still asking: "Say, do you dare to do it in the future?"

Little Bernal pursed his mouth for a long time, and suddenly fell on the pillow for a long time without getting up, completely unwilling to recognize the truth.

Zhou Xiaomiao thought he was stubborn, and slapped him again: "Talking to you! Can you hear me?"

Little Bernal wanted to struggle, but he was weak after giving birth. How could he talk to an adult? In comparison, he can only muffled: "I know, I know!"

Zhou Xiaomiao was still satisfied, so she didn't continue beating: "You can't make fun of your body in the future, do you know? And you have to recognize yourself in time, I You have a lover, are you really thinking about a married man?"

Little Bernal, who was still embarrassed, suddenly got up: "What lover? Is that sloppy deputy?"

"Be polite!" Zhou Xiaomiao grabbed him by the shoulders, pressed the person down again, and covered him with a small quilt: "Don't worry about my business, hurry up to go to school when the kindergarten starts in a few days, I think you are just too busy. Little

Bernal said angrily: "You will regret it, he is not worth your trust at all."

Zhou Xiaomiao didn't bother to explain to the little kid what the wrong person was, the Star Thief King, skipping the topic and saying: "You have a good rest, Don't do things that hurt your body again, or it won't be as simple as spanking your butt, do you hear?"

Little Bernal nodded sullenly.

Sure enough, if the boy is disobedient, it is enough to beat him up, and the effect will be immediate!

Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed his head with satisfaction, got up and left. He hadn't come back in the last few days, just as the housekeeper had something to report, the two went to the study together.

The things that have happened one after another in the imperial capital recently are too bizarre, and the people in the imperial capital are on full alert. People who perceive that the atmosphere is not right are also in danger. Zhou Xiaomiao is also worried about what will happen, so he strengthens the vigilance of the villa, especially when he is not there. At times, no one is allowed to come in.

Until now, it is still clear who is responsible for these things, whether it is the Star Thief King or someone else, so it is always right to be careful.

In the afternoon, Zhou Xiaomiao accompanies little Bernal to eat, and pulls his plate away like punishment: "I've always been sick recently, I think it's better for you to take more nutritional supplements."

Little Bernal: "..."

Seeing that the other party couldn't bully the patient, Zhou Xiaomiao laughed a few times and returned the plate to him: "Next time you get sick, I will really punish you for taking nutritional supplements for a month!"

"You won't get sick !" Now, the last time." Little Bernal bit the cooked meat on his fork, his voice a little muffled.

When Zhou Xiaomiao thought he was guaranteeing that he wouldn't mess around, he immediately said with satisfaction: "This is a good boy."

Little Bernal said something vaguely, because the small mouth was eating again, Zhou Xiaomiao said. I didn't hear it, I could only smile and continue to bow my head to eat.