21

Chapter 21 The First Villain

Zhou Xiaomiao was stunned for a moment, before being pulled into her arms by the other party, and kissed directly in the deafening screams of thousands of fans.

Just a simple lip-to-lip, staying for a few seconds is enough to drive fans crazy and completely reach the climax of the concert.

Zhou Xiaomiao frowned and punched him mercilessly on the chest, causing the other party to laugh sullenly. The feeling... Really, I want to monopolize him more and more!

This wave of interaction, with sweet hair, fans wiped their nosebleeds while being excited. Seeing this kind of picture with their own eyes, they were so happy that they almost fainted. They could only vent their excitement with screams.

Dark night, bright stars.

The two were on the stage, on the screen, and under the audience, officially coming out of the closet!

#tongyanminruijia comes out#, #concert, come out kiss#, #cp comes true, star concert comes out#, #RAT 10th anniversary concert ended#

That night, the two of them landed on the hot search, pressing the topic of the tenth anniversary of RAT, and they became popular for three days before the popularity subsided.

Fans are excited about the joy of CP becoming a reality, and the kiss at the concert was even captured by someone, causing a group of people to lick the screen. This must be the CP that has given them the most surprises...and the most sweet couple cp.

While the fans were excited and delighted, the entertainment industry experienced a shock.

Min Ruijia announced that he was the JY company within ten minutes, and then directly announced that the company was transferred to his lover as a dowry. In just half an hour, not only fans, but even people in the entertainment industry began to envy Tong Yan.

There is a person who is willing to give up everything for him to come out of the closet, and a person who is willing to give him everything he has. He is really very happy and very happy.

Some people were also shocked by Min Ruijia's lightheartedness, but he gave the company he worked so hard for to others. Could he be more pampered?

So, Min Ruijia proved with action, of course it can!

The two of them flew abroad for a low-key wedding and officially got the certificate. Although the procedures were more troublesome, even if this kind of thing was handled, it was still in a good mood. Thinking that the little white dumplings would be theirs in the future, I felt satisfied for a while.

The two also had a three-month honeymoon. Min Ruijia took Zhou Xiaomiao to all the places he wanted to go. Most of them were food capitals or places rich in seafood. If Zhou Xiaomiao was happy, Min Ruijia would be even happier. .

After the two were together, they rarely attended events, but as long as there was Tong Yan, Min Ruijia would definitely be seen.

The place where Min Ruijia appears may not be Zhou Xiaomiao, but there will always be a pair of pointed fur in his pocket, white fluffy, and occasionally a pair of blue and pure eyes, which are so beautiful that the hearts of the people around him are trembling. At this time, Min Ruijia It will cover the pocket, no one is allowed to touch it, baby can't.

For this reason, some people have speculated that this cat should have been raised by Tong Yan, or given to Min Ruijia by Tong Yan. After all, no matter how many years the two have been together, Min Ruijia always has a feeling of love for Tong Yan's things. , even the hair that Zhou Xiaomiao sheds, he has to collect it, roll it into another small white dumpling, go to great lengths to find a blue opal to decorate, and put it away by himself.