125

Chapter 125 The Eleventh Villain

"Hahahaha." The dolls who had succeeded in pranking couldn't stop laughing. Seeing that they were still in shock, they deliberately stuck out their tongues: "A little bit!"

Xiang Yuanhe touched the doll on his shoulders, looked at the two young people and said lightly, "Don't do bad things, don't be afraid of ghosts knocking on the door."

The doll nodded solemnly, and caught a glimpse of the uncle carrying a bony, green-faced and fangs evil spirit walking over, and suddenly screamed: "Ghost ah ah ah ah ah ah-"

Xiang Yuanhe: "..."

He hurriedly covered the little doll's eyes: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, it's just a gas eater, it's fine with me."

The little doll held his hand: "They all look so ugly T^T"

"Because resentment is transformed into shape, it is full of hatred itself. The ancients are born from the heart, so they will become more and more ugly." Xiang Yuanhe chatted with him in a whisper, trying to divert his attention as much as possible.

The two young people next to them complained... Big brother, double-standards are fine!

Xiang Yuanhe is serious, the doll is still small, and your heads are bigger than him, so I'm too embarrassed to compare them.

young people:"......"

Uncle Shi glanced at them and didn't participate in the young man's topic. He just threw the gas eater to the ground: "I just saw him sneaking, and he seems to want to attach himself to people to absorb the essence."

With that said, the uncle asked coldly, "How long have you been here as a ghost? Do you know who is buried here? Where is his soul?"

The gas eater looks as ugly as the little doll said, with messy hair covering half of his face, revealing cloudy and yin eyes, the skin and bones of the body seem to be more like a starving ghost anyway, only the lower abdomen is slightly bulging. Looking very weird.

He is now sealed by a spell, and the sky is bright and the sun is too strong, making him tremble in a panic, and the ghost cry is wailing in his throat, and the two young people listening to it have a headache.

Xiang Yuanhe still covered the eyes of the doll on his shoulders and asked in a low voice, "Doll, what did he say?"

The little baby leaned on his face to find a sense of security: "He said that he had never seen any wronged soul. Knowing this dead man, he was afraid that the emissary would torture him away, so he ran away and only came back recently."

Xiang Yuanhe frowned and asked Qi Eater, "Then do you know how this person died?"

The gas-eater was still whimpering. The little baby listened carefully for a while, and in Xiang Yuanhe's questioning, he said, "He said that this person was robbed by three people for money and killed, and was buried here. This person passed by here on a business trip. , being killed by the three people who came with him seems to have been premeditated for a long time, and these are also analyzed by him listening to the other party's chat."

When the uncle heard the words, he was immediately furious, pointed at the young man and scolded: "I didn't expect you to be murderers. If you didn't catch the gas eater, how long would you want to lie to me?"

At this time, Xiang Yuanhe remembered that the uncle seemed to ask him to ask what happened to the two people, but he was interrupted by the doll and forgot, so he quickly asked, "Did something happen?"

Uncle Shi was so angry that he blew his beard and stared: "These two people lied to me that they passed by here on a business trip, rested their feet at night, and urinated in the forest without knowing that they bumped into the ghost. After returning, nothing was peaceful, but I didn't expect that all of them were lie!"