137

Chapter 137 The Twelfth Villain

No matter how unhappy she is, she will not be stupid enough to push out the canned meat she just got. This kind of thing is hard to find in the apocalypse where zombies are rampant. After the group devoured it, she felt relieved.

Although they have just experienced unpleasant things, the reason is also because they took the initiative to provoke, and the other party is a strong one against five, so they can only surrender, and quickly recommend this big guy to become the captain of the superpower team.

It's a pity that the newly appointed captain didn't like them very much. He thought it was a combination of a group of fuel bottles and light bulbs, which completely destroyed the two-person world where he and Zhou Xiaomiao depended on each other!

Zhou Xiaomiao quietly said to the shit shovel officer: "Yan Shixuan is a dual-type ability user of soil and plant types. Her plant type will be very useful for the study of anti-viruses in the future. We must send her to the northern base safely. "

When Qi Chang heard the words, he immediately lost his breath: "How do you know so much? Do you have any other abilities?"

Zhou Xiaomiao thought for a while: "Of course it's because I'm the messenger of justice, so God specially told me!"

Qi Chang: "..."

But no matter what, as long as you don't see each other, it's easy to say.

The group rested for a while, and found two cars to officially set off to the north, ready to go to the northern base to see if they could have a foothold, and maybe they could settle down.

Zhou Xiaomiao was still thinking about the plot points in her heart, and silently observed the surrounding situation. The shit shovel officer and him were in a car alone, and the remaining five people were crowded in the car behind. This is the case for rushing during the day, and the same for resting at night. Zhou Xiaomiao was very carefully protected by the shit shoveling officer. He didn't need him to do anything. He ate and drank every day.

I just hate that my parents didn't give me a beautiful face, otherwise I might have this kind of treatment now... But when the danger comes, the oil bottle without the ability will still be abandoned, no matter how good he is usually I am afraid that I will let go at the juncture of life and death. After all, no matter how much I like it, it is not more important than my own life. This is human nature!

Even though she thought so, the hostess would always smile and ask about the ingredients at mealtimes, and the other team members also looked from a distance, their eyes very hungry.

Although Zhou Xiaomiao knew that they always disliked her, she didn't embarrass them, she just carefully gave them the compressed biscuits and bread in the bag, and she and the shit shovel officer ate canned meat in the car.

So people who just started eating canned meat began to be dissatisfied: "Why are biscuits today? Why is there no canned meat?"

"Could it be that he was hiding in the car to eat!" The man lowered his voice and stared at the car with the windows closed.

"TM's actually ate canned meat by himself and gave us dry biscuits!" Several people were instantly furious, and no one started to watch the biscuits in their hands.

People are like this. In the beginning, they were not grateful for giving them big fish and meat, but once they were reduced to porridge and side dishes, they suddenly became enemies. They simply took the help of the other party for granted, and completely ignored their own identity.

Yan Shixuan frowned immediately: "You didn't even eat biscuits when you weren't looking for someone, but now you don't even look down on biscuits, right?"