87

Chapter 87 The Seventh Villain

After taking a shit shoveling officer, Zhou Xiaomiao immediately added: "Since you have said that you want to give each other a room to grow, don't do anything to me in the future, wait until you really go to a university with me. Let's talk about it."

Si Huayang paused: "I'll give it a kiss, and I won't do anything else in the future."

"No!" Zhou Xiaomiao pushed him: "It's all hooligans until the relationship is confirmed. You will make me feel that you don't respect me!"

Si Huayang took a deep breath, and could only let go of the person in his arms and tidied up his clothes: "I don't need to touch you, but you can't make me angry."

"What makes you angry?" Zhou Xiaomiao kicked him: "You are domineering and domineering, nothing is right in your eyes, let's discuss an agreement together, and I have to protect you like a jade before I finish it, right!"

Si Huayang took several kicks without dodging: "But I'm scared when I see you have any contact with them. I'm afraid what if you are seduced by them?"

"Why didn't you talk about your Song Fei?" Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly stopped: "Wait, I just said you accompany your girlfriend to the bookstore, you admit it!"

After the reflex arc revolved around the earth, it finally returned to Zhou Xiaomiao's mind. He suddenly exploded, gave Si Huayang a hard kick, and said angrily: "I really believe in your evil, having a girl Friends, don't come to provoke me, mother's mental retardation!"

After kicking the person, Zhou Xiaomiao left in a rage, and the soft-hearted emotion just now was thrown to the Java country. From now on, if the shit shoveling officer doesn't understand what happened between him and the heroine, don't even think about it. Get him!

Go to his college dream!

Si Huayang didn't come back to his senses throughout the whole process. He had been waiting to see if there was anyone, and it would be better to overwhelm him. He still didn't pay attention to his words, and now the misunderstanding has exploded... But the jealous Ah Hui It's so cute, but the legs are a bit strong, oh!

Zhou Xiaomiao went back to the classroom, and there are still two evening self-study sessions in the evening. Zhou Xiaomiao did her homework seriously, and lay down on the table to rest after class. His arms left without looking back.

When he got home, Zhou Xiaomiao found that his schoolbag had been pulled open, and there were sheets of folded paper inside. He unfolded it and looked at it, and saw that it read: Release me from the blacklist, okay? I can explain this matter, I really didn't pay attention to your words at the time, I just wanted to kiss you and kiss you...

The paper ball was instantly clenched, and Zhou Xiaomiao angrily ripped the paper ball and threw it into the trash, saving the foul language behind it.

Zhou Xiaomiao dragged the shit shoveling officer's phone number out of the blacklist, and immediately received several text messages one after another. Zhou Xiaomiao replied directly: "If you want to get out of the blacklist, just dream!"

After sending it successfully, the shit shovel officer was blocked immediately, and he came to harass him again. Zhou Xiaomiao looked at the text messages, which were similar to the content on the letter paper, and most of them apologized and said things that he would pay attention to in the future.

Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help wagging her tail: Look at the system, this time it was the shit shoveling officer who did something wrong, right!

[System: Don't call me this kind of kid's quarrel, thank you. 】