122

Chapter 122 The Tenth Villain

Zhou Xiaomiao was very annoyed, she quickly found clothes from the storage ring and put them on, and withdrew the barrier and slapped the shit shovel officer unceremoniously: "Isn't it not allowed to peek!"

Lord Demon World Tianzun looked dreamy: "I...I didn't see it!"

Zhou Xiaomiao directly kicked the person off the bed: "Go wash your nosebleed before talking!"

Shen Wu finally came back to his senses, wiped his nose and smiled a little embarrassedly, got up to clean up the nosebleed, he swears that he really didn't open his eyes to see, he just observed it secretly with his divine sense, how did he expect it? Shuo transforms into no clothes...

The idiot laughed for a while, and Shen Wu suddenly woke up and threw himself back on the bed: "No, Ah Shuo, you didn't transform in front of outsiders, did you? The Xuantian faction knows that you are the spiritual pet of Venerable Qingfeng, which means that you must have transformed. Many times! No one sees it!"

When he said these words, Shen Wu's eyes were full of murderous intent. As long as he thought of Ah Shuo's body being seen by others, the possessiveness in his heart began to play havoc, and he wanted to gouge out the eyes of all the people who had seen Ah Shuo... no , Gouging out the eyes and thinking in my mind, I have to kill... all of them can be killed!

Looking at the man whose eyes were beginning to surge again, Zhou Xiaomiao stepped on his face and crushed him hard: "What are you thinking? Why are you showing such a fierce expression to me?"

Shen Wu was instantly clear, and subconsciously kissed the soles of his lover's feet before saying, "I just fell into a demon, I didn't mean to be fierce, I was scared, I will pay attention later, don't be afraid, Ashuo."

Zhou Xiaomiao glanced at him, lowered her head to straighten her hair and clothes, and Shen Wu pinched his fair little feet, feeling that Ah Shuo was really cute everywhere.

"Itchy!" Zhou Xiaomiao retracted her feet and sat cross-legged: "Is it still the contract?"

The person who was still chasing his feet immediately turned over and sat up: "Yes!"

The two sat cross-legged facing each other, Zhou Xiaomiao dominated the infuriating energy, Shen Wu condensed the demonic energy, and both hands formed a seal, and the two became one!

The Dao Companion contract is printed on the soul, which means that the two are inseparable in life and death. Even if the physical body is destroyed, as long as the soul is still in the Dao Companion, they can feel the existence of the other party at any time, and can also feel the general state of the other party.

The two of them closed their eyes tightly, and when their palms met, the golden brand successfully appeared on the soul. At the same time, the flaming red mark between Zhou Xiaomiao's forehead was instantly revealed, and it seemed looming under the circulating infuriating energy. The occasional humming golden light seemed to resist something.

But two seconds later, it suddenly shattered between the eyebrows with a bang, and the red light floated out from the forehead like a ray of light, was chased by the golden light, wrapped and smashed, and disappeared completely.

Almost as soon as the mark disappeared, Zhou Xiaomiao felt that his brain exploded and roared in an instant. Countless unknown sealed things, like the released demons, filled his mind in an instant, even his soul. The pain started.

Zhou Xiaomiao spewed blood and turned back into a small white dumpling. She hugged her head tightly with a meat pad, curled up tremblingly, and tried her best to reduce her pain, well, it hurts...