「The Twelfth Villain」135

Shit shovel officer from the end of the world

Chapter 135 The Twelfth Villain

There is also the system... He is obviously deliberately misleading himself, standing on the side of the second uncle, why does the system do this?

The pictures that appear in my head from time to time are also constantly driving my emotions, preventing me from thinking normally, and always unconsciously deviating from my true thoughts.

Zhou Xiaomiao always feels that there is a huge mystery in front of her, and what is shown in front of her is the tip of the iceberg, but as long as she finds the clue, she will be able to uncover it all!

Of course, he didn't have time to think about anything now, because the shit shovel officer was really angry this time, and he was only letting him go after catching him and beating him for a long time, and forcing him to memorize everything the shit shovel officer said.

Even... no fish for him for three whole weeks! ! !

Zhou Xiaomiao was so sick of nausea that she wanted to roll on the ground begging for the fish to eat, but this time, the shoveling officer didn't let go. He insisted on letting him have a memory. If Zhou Xiaomiao was angry and said that he wanted to leave, he would shovel The shit officer made Zhou Xiaomiao unable to get out of bed, and kept on doing it, until Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't stand begging for mercy and said he didn't dare.

This is the first time Zhou Xiaomiao has seen such a fierce and unrelenting shit shoveling officer. Zhou Xiaomiao, who has been spoiled for so long, has a very big psychological gap. Clothes, grinding the small fangs will quickly leave two holes, and then bite each of the rows of clothes ╭(╯^╰)╮

Xiang Yuanhe is also very distressed every time he sees the little white dumplings who are wronged or coquettish, but this problem is too serious, he can't ignore it, and he must not be soft-hearted. Similar things, he will be coaxed and finally shaken!

So after a month of hard work, the little white dumpling hung on the shit shovel officer's leg, his eyes were full of tears, he just stared at him like this, occasionally shedding tears and wiping it on the shit shovel officer on his trousers, and then continued to stare at him, aggrieved and pitiful.

Xiang Yuanhe was still able to harden his heart at first, but after being stared at him continuously for three hours, the hooks of Xiaobai dumplings were about to tremble. And instantly collapsed to admit defeat.

He reached out his hand and carefully picked up the little white dumpling, rubbed the meat pad for him, and said helplessly, "Answer me now, will you dare in the future?"

Xiaobai Tuanzi shook his head quickly, and shed a tear on the way.

Xiang Yuanhe rubbed his head as a reward: "Do you still believe what others say after that?"

The little white dumpling continued to shake his head.

Xiang Yuanhe was a concession, rubbed Xiaobai dumplings well, and put them in his pocket to stew fish with him. In fact, he had bought so many good fish when Xiaobai dumplings were not paying attention, and the oven was also good. When he arrived, if it weren't for this incident, he would definitely have a great deal of good fortune!

Xiang Yuanhe simmered the clear soup, kneaded the shrimp balls, grilled the fish, and cooked a rich fish meal, which was to reveal the past.

After more than a month, the little white dumpling looked anxiously, and kept popping his head out of his pocket to look around: "Mi u Mi uu~~~"