114

Chapter 114 The Tenth Villain

Because of the success of inadvertently refining Qi, the head discovered the crisis and talent. Zhou Xiaomiao was taken away and locked in the back mountain, and followed the Taoist priest Xuanyang to retreat and practice.

Zhou Xiaomiao wants to cry but has no tears, he doesn't want to be ruthless, he will only press him to read, let him consolidate the foundation of the master! He wants to be gentle and take care of his senior brother! ! !

Daoist Xuanyang simply realized that the child had not yet had inedia, needed to eat, and could not accompany him to meditate, so he called Brother Liu to pick up people regularly every day, and to go to the back mountain to meditate and practice every day except for the time to practice swords and eat. .

Zhou Xiaomiao was speechless as expected, and still liked to entangle Senior Brother Liu, and couldn't get it off his lap.

The forbidden technique requires a distraction level to perform. At that time, the original owner had just entered the Nascent Soul, and being able to summon it was purely a blind cat and a dead mouse, but even so, Zhou Xiaomiao's small qi refinement was separated by a hundred thousand Eight thousand miles away, it's still early.

In order to summon the shit shoveling officer, Zhou Xiaomiao had to keep his head in training and completely lost his childhood. Fortunately, the opponent's talent and energy were combined into one, making his training speed comparable to that of a rocket.

The little Doudings who started together are still practicing swords, and Zhou Xiaomiao has already refined their qi; when Douding is refining qi, Zhou Xiaomiao is already fasting; when the little Doudings are building their foundation, Zhou Xiaomiao has already... Golden Elixir!

The sect master is simply proud of the spring breeze, with the envious eyes of other elders, every time someone praises his apprentice, he is very humble to say where and where, in fact, his heart is not beautiful.

Daoist Xuanyang also valued his only closed disciple very much, and gave him all his life's learning, thinking that he would definitely have great fortune.

Moreover, the appearance of a genius in the sect is definitely beneficial to the whole sect, so in order to prevent being targeted, and a genius died prematurely, the sect has always strictly guarded against and never released the news of Zhou Xiaomiao.

When Jin Dan entered the Nascent Soul, what he needed was not just cultivating infuriating qi and meditating for an epiphany. What he needed was an opportunity, just like a momentary enlightenment. He had to meet the moment that would enable him to enlighten.

The sect can no longer restrain him. Every time the elder leads the team out, he will take him with him. At this time, Zhou Xiaomiao is already twelve years old. Although it has doubled from the age of six, the twelve-year-old Jindan cultivator, Still unheard of, and quite scary.

Zhou Xiaomiao likes to follow Senior Brother Liu, the original wooden sword has long since become a real sword, and when it is unsheathed, it will freeze three feet in the cold light, which is a gift from the head to him to successfully form a pill.

The group of them followed the elders down the mountain to experience, and arrived in the Black Cloud Forest in the sect's flying boat, ready to hunt the outer circle of monsters.

Zhou Xiaomiao felt that if she had the aura of the protagonist, something must happen at this time, and let herself summon the shit shoveling officer through Yuan Ying... Unfortunately, she only has the halo of the villain, not the halo of the protagonist.

He walked in front with a sword in hand, and a white school uniform with sleeves and martial arts practice outlined the boy's figure. His long hair was tied up with a hairband of the same color.