33

Chapter 33 The Second Villain

As night fell, the border town was shrouded in darkness.

A man quietly pushed the door open and walked in, cautiously looking around, then he continued to walk in the dark, and after walking a few steps, he suddenly kicked something at his feet, but fortunately there was no loud noise. After hesitating to confirm, he hooked his lips in disdain. The robots of this empire are really not very good. An isolation super-optical device can solve all of them, thanks to their boasting for so long.

Thinking like this, he turned around and continued to walk into the room in the dark, but the next second, he looked directly at a pair of big shiny eyes.

Visitor: "..."

Resisting the screams that reached his mouth, the visitor immediately took out a supermagnetic dagger to attack, and was surprised to find that although the other party was awake, he had no intention of struggling.

The person who almost flashed to the waist: "..."

what is happening? Could it be that there is some trap here? How much does Su Jingling attach to his guide? The soldiers and robots are not protected enough, so what else is there?

The visitor became more and more vigilant, the supermagnetic dagger in his hand rested on his neck, looked around, and checked to see if there were any Tibetans on the bed.

Zhou Xiaomiao yawned: System, he's finally here. It's been a long time since you said it. I thought you lied to me.

【System: Oh, your IQ is too lazy to lie to you :) 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: ...

Zhou Xiaomiao's face was straight, and she said, "I don't know if the lieutenant visited late at night, why would you do it?"

"Lieutenant general?" The visitor smiled sullenly and calmly covered up: "I'm afraid this little guide has mistaken the person, I am not a lieutenant, I am a major general affiliated to the Fourth Army of the Federation, this time I received the command of the chief, I specially invited you to have tea."

Zhou Xiaomiao snapped open the lighting toy that he had been holding tightly in his hand, held up the cute little dinosaur, and said innocently: "Oh, this is the first time I see the federal people, then I have to take a good look, it's you It seems a little familiar..."

The lieutenant chuckled, he didn't do anything to cover up at first, and since it has reached this point, he doesn't need to hide any more.

"How do you know it's me?" The lieutenant questioned, the supermagnetic dagger in his hand still rested on Zhou Xiaomiao's neck.

"Apart from you, no one is staring at Su Jingling so closely."

The lieutenant's eyes darkened, "Indeed."

According to the system analysis, Su Jingling is simply a huge obstacle for the Federation to attack the empire. Not only is Su Jingling extremely high in physique and mental strength, but also at the peak of 4S, even his personal combat ability, mecha control ability, etc. are unmatched, sweeping the battlefield in the past. This is the time when the Federation is at its weakest and most troublesome.

Therefore, in this war, for the Federation, the primary enemy is Su Jingling. His deterrent power in the army is too strong. Every time he fights with him, the soldiers of the empire are like taking medicine, and they can be more ferocious than usual. Ten times, and when the people on the Federation side saw the familiar silver-gray mecha, their hearts sank and they retreated.

There are always frictions between the Federation and the Empire. When Su Jingling hadn't joined the army, most of them either you won or I won. If you win today, I will definitely be able to get back my face next time, but since Su Jingling appeared, this kind of scene has Broken - it's all turned into an empire to win!