141

Chapter 141 The Twelfth Villain

After the audience was silent for two seconds, everyone turned their heads in unison to look at the person who was standing up and clapped their hands slowly, with a scorching light in their eyes.

In the apocalypse, the strong are respected, and the more powerful people are, the more respected they are. Zhou Xiaomiao single-handedly cleaned up all the zombies outside the door, and the status soared almost to be worshipped as a god. Such an ability has Such a huge amount of energy... As long as they think that there is such a person standing behind them to support them, everyone will be full of energy, and they will instantly burst into self-confidence!

Zhou Xiaomiao pressed her index finger to her lips: "Shh, don't say it."

Although everyone was still confused, they nodded their heads to show that they understood, and then sat down for a break, discussing the energy that just came out of their fingers. He dared to say that no one on this continent could beat their leader. !

It just so happened that people from the base brought meals over, and everyone felt confident, so they unconsciously relaxed a lot while eating and chatting, and there was no way to forget the shock just brought.

Zhou Xiaomiao looked at the quiet open space outside. After the ordinary zombies were emptied, the Zombie King would send real evolutionary zombies to attack the base together. Maybe he would show up at that time, and Zhou Xiaomiao All I want is for him to appear!

Just now, he took advantage of the cover of the power team, pretending to use the power of the base to make such a big appeal, so that the zombie king does not know his strength, and the zombie king will definitely think that the base has not enough arms, so he started to use it. Ability, ability is used a little less without the cultivation of crystal nucleus and time, the zombie king has not appeared, and this is the time to wait!

Now that the power users have just launched such a powerful attack, it is naturally a huge loss. In order to prevent the power users from recovering, I am afraid that the zombie king will act soon!

Zhou Xiaomiao found the leader of the supernatural team and said, "Be vigilant, the zombie king is nearby, maybe he will launch an attack at any time, and then he will fire a cannon to signal."

The supernatural team nodded quickly.

"Ah, there is." Zhou Xiaomiao said to the captain of the special forces again: "Some heavy weapons have begun to be prepared, and evolved zombies will appear at that time, I am afraid that the guns can't keep up with the damage."

"Yes!" The commander of the special forces responded.

Zhou Xiaomiao turned around again: "I'll take the time to absorb the crystal core later, I'm afraid there will be a fierce battle at night."

The people who were in a brighter mood suddenly fell silent, and their hearts seemed to be instantly overcast, with the panic of the apocalypse and the despair of zombies, they could only hope that they could survive this time, like the leader said, dragging Living in the footsteps of zombies, leaving more time for the northern region to study medicine, only in this way will the end of the world truly pass, and human beings will be truly liberated!

The people who were laughing and laughing all quieted down, and after eating quickly, they began to take turns to rest.

Zhou Xiaomiao turned around and found nothing unusual, but she was also a little tired. She went back to her room to eat something, because she had to rest early in preparation for a sneak attack at night. As a result, she was suddenly woken up by a cannon sound while she was half asleep.