57

Chapter 57 The Fourth Villain

Zhou Xiaomiao has been so tense these days, and the shit shoveling officer who loved her and pampered her finally woke up. All the previously suppressed emotions had turned into grievances, and she couldn't control her emotions at all. Holding the shit shovel officer and crying for a while, he stopped sobbing.

Shen Xinzhi was always at a loss, the only feeling was probably that, seeing the other person crying sadly, he also had bouts of angina, followed by discomfort... I hope he doesn't cry, I hope to wipe his tears and hug him... But the problem is, he doesn't Get to know him!

[System: Silly cat! 】

Zhou Xiaomiao didn't want to pay attention to the system, and finally the shit shoveling officer woke up, so he wanted to talk to the shit shovel officer QAQ

[System: I want to tell you that your shit shoveling officer has amnesia hee hee hee]

Zhou Xiaomiao: ...

Zhou Xiaomiao sat up abruptly, looked at the shit-shoveling officer carefully, tears began to gather in her eyes, and she choked: "You, don't you remember me QAQ"

Shen Xinzhi couldn't answer, because he really had no memory of the person in front of him, but looking at the tearful and extremely sad look of the other person, he really couldn't say it, inexplicably afraid that he would be sad, afraid that he would feel uncomfortable hearing the answer.

Seeing that the shit shovel officer didn't come to coax him, Zhou Xiaomiao just sat there awkwardly. He already knew the answer. He remembered that his shit shovel officer would never treat him like this. The shit shovel officer really doesn't remember himself. , I can't remember because of the poisoning. I still remember myself in the world, so why can't I remember now...

"Speaking doesn't count, you clearly said that you won't forget me, you bastard big liar!" Zhou Xiaomiao murmured, tears fell on the quilt drop by drop, and she licked her hair alone when she was injured in the quilt Like a kitten, pitiful and weak.

This kind of crying is more disturbing than the crying just now. Shen Xinzhi acted faster than his thoughts, and without thinking about it, he hugged the person in his arms and coaxed: "Don't cry, it's my fault, it's my fault that I don't remember. You, I'm a bastard or a liar, you can beat me, don't cry, okay?"

Zhou Xiaomiao glanced at his shoulder, silently gnawed on his paws and continued to cry, the shit shovel officer was still injured, otherwise, if he forgot his own words, Zhou Xiaomiao would definitely bite him to death!

"Don't cry, I can remember it even if I forget it. I must try my best to remember it, okay?" Shen Xinzhi felt distressed, and tried hard to make the person in his arms happy. After thinking for a while, suddenly muffled: "My shoulder hurts!"

Zhou Xiaomiao was startled, and she didn't care about being angry and sad, she immediately leaned over and said nervously, "Does it hurt again? Don't move this arm, don't use force!"

"Okay, I don't have to." Seeing that the other party stopped crying, Shen Xinzhi breathed a sigh of relief. He leaned over to check the wound for himself, subconsciously supported his waist, and felt the delicate skin under his palm. A little squeamish...

"Come on here, go and get the imperial doctor!" Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly shouted and lifted the quilt before getting out of bed.

Shen Xinzhi subconsciously increased his strength to grab his waist: "Where are you going?"

What are you going to do, naked? What if the servants come in? If anyone dares to look around, he will poke their eyes out!

"I'm going to find some clothes to wear, or someone will come later." Zhou Xiaomiao patted his hand and motioned him to release it quickly.