92

Chapter 92 The Seventh Villain

Si Huayang was stunned, his mind was blank for a moment, what the servant said was like a thunderous explosion, he lost his way of thinking in an instant, pushed the servant away, and rushed into the room quickly, how could this be, how could it be? ! ! !

The Lu family was anxious when they saw the fainted young master. The servants carried the young master and rushed out, wanting to put the person in the car and rush to the hospital to see what happened. An unknown person snatched it.

"Who are you? Young master, he took the young master away!"

"Stop, young master is at stake. Who are you?"

"Where's the bodyguard, stop him, stop him!"

The people in the house suddenly made a mess, desperately trying to get the young master back, Si Huayang rushed out of the Lu family with a man in his arms, and the car rushed out with a roar, leaving the Lu family behind.

Si Huayang hugged the person in his arms with one hand, turned the steering wheel with the other hand, completely disregarded like driving a speeding car, and rushed to the hospital in the fastest time. He roared like a lion on the verge of losing control, and shouted: "Doctor Well, save him! Come out and save him!!!"

Noisy, chaotic, lit rescue lights and crowds coming and going, all of this is like watching flowers on a horse, although it happened around him, but Si Huayang seems to know nothing and can only die. He stared at the door of the emergency room, expecting someone to come out and say something to him...

"The patient was in temporary shock caused by taking a large amount of sleeping pills, and it was delivered in time. Now there is no serious problem after gastric lavage. Recently, I have paid attention to eating light liquid food, and remember not to eat irritating food."

After the doctor gave a simple instruction, he turned and left. The nurses pushed the sleeping person out to the ward. Si Huayang followed silently, looking at the weak breathing person lying on the hospital bed, the whole person seemed to be alive. In the same way, holding Zhou Xiaomiao's hand was speechless for a long time.

The Lu family members who came in a hurry looked at Si Huayang inexplicably. Although they wanted to ask him what it was about being the young master, now is not the time to make it clear. Exit the ward and deal with medical expenses and other matters, and by the way, ask the doctors and nurses what is going on in their own young masters.

Si Huayang didn't want to leave even one step, so he just sat by the bed and stared at people, the doctor's words lingering in his ears, did he take a lot of sleeping pills? Why take sleeping pills... Is the time you've been trying to buy just for this?

...

Zhou Xiaomiao was awakened by discomfort. The first thing he did when he opened his eyes was lying on the side of the bed and retching for a long time. The discomfort in his stomach made his bloodless face even paler, and his brows were wrinkled because of the discomfort. , Like a frosted eggplant, there is nothing angry about it.

A big hand on his back patted him gently, Zhou Xiaomiao looked up and saw that it was the shit shoveling officer, so she put her head on his leg and rubbed it, humming: "I'm so uncomfortable QAQ"

Si Huayang patted his head, helped him up and let him lie down, put a hot water bottle filled with hot water on his stomach, poured out the cold tea, filled it up and sent it to his lips Side: "I'll be fine in a while, drink some hot water."

"Hmm." Zhou Xiaomiao slowly drank some, and the warmth on her stomach eased the discomfort appropriately. Although she still had obvious discomfort, she felt much more comfortable after drinking some hot water. He turned his head away: "I don't want to drink anymore."