75

Chapter 75 The Sixth Villain

The little white dumpling was fried almost immediately, and it was easy to say anything, but except the shit shovel officer who worked hard to bake the fish for himself, no one was allowed to rob his fish, and no one was allowed!

Shan Mingran smoothed Xiaobai Tuanzi's hair, frowning at the person who really didn't know how to wink, and said coldly, "What are you doing here?"

Chai Yulu took a deep breath: "I... I came from the smell. After being with the Elk Tribe for a long time, I really almost forgot what meat tastes like. You are grilling fish, can I get my hands on it..."

"Meow!" Xiaobai Danzi warned her fiercely, if you don't give it to him, it's all his, if you don't eat it, don't eat it!

Shan Mingran followed: "There is a small stream over there, I can borrow a fire for you."

Chai Yulu's smile froze on her face, and she looked at the man with some regret, "You can't take pity on Xiangxiyu, I'm just greedy for a few bites, I've just eaten, and I really didn't eat much, just a little bit. Just fine."

"Meow meow!" Zhou Xiaomiao bared her teeth, no no no no no no!

"In the age of orcs, there were only the weak and the strong, and there was no pity for fragrance and jade. If you wanted to survive, you had to do it yourself." Shan Mingran naturally wanted to stand behind Tuanzi.

Seeing that Chai Yulu had nowhere to go, she could only run to the side of the stream by herself, staring at the lively fish inside, and smelling the strong smell of fish, it was a torture, she turned her head and said, "Brother, can you help me catch one? I really can't catch it."

Shan Mingran looked down at Xiaobai dumplings, Zhou Xiaomiao flicked her tail, worried that if the other party couldn't bake it back to grab her, she nodded in agreement.

Shan Mingran, who received the order, got up and stabbed two fish for the other party. Chai Yulu lit the fire again, and finally he could calm down and wait for the fish.

She held her face happily: "This is the first meat I have eaten since crossing here."

Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help but think of herself in the previous world, so she ran to her side and patted her with a small meat pad sympathetically. Chai Yulu's eyes lit up, and she firmly remembered that she was going to take the opportunity to touch a few hands, but before she could touch it, a big hand directly carried Xiaobai Tuanzi away, blocking her magic claws.

"Did you forget what I said? Well?" Shan Mingran said while rubbing the meat pad for him: "If you can't remember, you won't have to eat fish in the future."

Xiaobai Tuanzi: "...Meow woo woo."

Shan Mingran is ruthless: "It's useless to act like a spoiled child, just say you remember it?"

"Meow!" Remember, isn't it that you are not allowed to pester the heroine, you can just pay attention to it in the future, but you have to deduct his dried fish. The shit shoveling officer really hates QAQ

Shan Mingran was satisfied, he pulled out the mud-wrapped fish steak from the fire, and knocked on the outer shell...

Xiaobai Tuanzi and Chai Yulu widened their eyes at the same time and swallowed together. But the difference is that if you open your small mouth, someone will feed the fish meat that is fragrant and pick up the fishbone.

Comparing it to hurt, Chai Yulu, whose life is not as good as a cat, couldn't help adding a few fires to her fish. She was already greedy, but seeing Xiaobai dumplings so happy, her stomach cramped!