143

Chapter 143 The Twelfth Villain

For the next few days, Zhou Xiaomiao has been hanging on the shit shovel officer and acting like a spoiled child, trying to get the zombie blood back.

Without him, the shit shoveling officer supervises him very strictly. He is not allowed to go out of the city to kill zombies, he is not allowed to enter the pharmacy to watch the zombie blood medicine, and he is not allowed to ask others to leave the zombie blood, which always prevents Zhou Xiaomiao from getting close to the zombie blood. all retreats.

There was no way, Zhou Xiaomiao could only act like a spoiled child, deliberately pestering him while he was busy, pounced on his back and said softly: "Achang~~Achang, give it back to me~~~"

Qi Chang held his ass with one hand to save the person from falling, and sorted the documents on the table with the other, his face was calm and unshakable.

Zhou Xiaomiao bit his ear: "Why are you so domineering, can I promise not to hurt myself?"

Qi Chang still didn't back down: "Wait."

Zhou Xiaomiao was anxious: "What are you waiting for, you can change it to me first, I can wait for myself!"

Qi Chang paused for a few seconds before saying slowly, "Don't think about it until the medicine is finished."

Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

He almost thought that the shit shoveler knew what he was going to do.

Zhou Xiaomiao turned into a little white dumpling, and angrily scratched his neck with a claw hook. If he didn't give it, he wouldn't give it. Anyway, he had a lot of time.

Qi Chang reluctantly took the little white dumpling off his neck and rubbed his fur: "Be good."

In a word, Qi Chang looked gentle and petting, but he would not back down when it comes to principles, and he firmly believed that his lover was a cat demon who could predict the future. Before going south to the base, he left himself alone to face the zombie king. After the incident, the zombie blood successfully made Qi Chang's heart tense.

Fortunately, the much-anticipated potion was successfully launched the next day. When it was confirmed that the water source could be purified, and the apocalypse was about to become a thing of the past, everything became brighter.

What the world cheers and encourages is the arrival of the new century, the joy of truly surviving the hardships. After the drug evaporated and it was confirmed that the zombie poison had been removed, everyone ran out of the base, cheering happily, and celebrating in different bases in the same world!

Even if the zombie poison has dissipated, but because of the invasion of zombies for many years, the outside world is still in vain, with roads covered by plants, collapsed and destroyed bridges, and dilapidated residential buildings that have almost turned into ruins...

Even if we survived the end of the world, life after that is still not easy. Everyone has to reclaim and re-develop the city together to establish order.

Zhou Xiaomiao went to the pharmacy with the shit shovel officer, because the shit shovel officer said that zombie blood was hidden in the pharmacy. After the two entered the door, they found that the surroundings were quiet, except for some chemicals in bottles and jars, not a single person was seen.

"Why is there no one? Did you go out and cheer together?" Zhou Xiaomiao was a little strange.

"Maybe." Qi Chang frowned slightly. It stands to reason that there are always a few people guarding the pharmacy, but I didn't expect no one to be here today.