150

Chapter 150 The Thirteenth Villain

After meeting the shit shoveling officer for real, Zhou Xiaomiao finally realized how tragic the consequences of provoking people were. He felt that he needed to go out urgently, otherwise it would be too scary to be on a sofa and a bed at home.

The shit shoveling officer especially loves this 'sport', and every time Zhou Xiaomiao stops him, he will complain: "You said it, if you find it, just follow me."

Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

He was speechless.

Forget it, I don't know if the game warehouse is the exciting point of the shit shoveling officer. I like this place very much every time, and it's not over until Zhou Xiaomiao is tossed around. Every time he watched the shit shoveling officer clean the game room, Zhou Xiaomiao felt an inexplicable shame, and deeply realized that he couldn't continue like this, he had to resist!

When the shit shovel officer got up to go to the bathroom, Zhou Xiaomiao jumped behind him, hooked his neck and didn't let go: "Zhan pervert!

" : "No more pain in the waist? I said just now that I'm tired, but now I'm not tired?"

Zhou Xiaomiao grumbled and rubbed his head: "You can't go on like this, you'll be exhausted."

Zhan Xi was rubbed His heart was about to melt, and he immediately said: "Don't worry, I'm afraid that you will hurt me, but I don't dare to be arrogant, don't worry."

Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

"Why am I worried about this!" Zhou Xiaomiao was ashamed again Annoyed again, he gnawed on his ears and wanted to wake him up: "My back hurts, I feel uncomfortable QAQ"

Zhan Xi threw all the rubbish into the trash bin behind his back, put his clothes in the washing machine by the way, and then turned around Holding him in his arms, he coaxed: "I know, it's because I've been too presumptuous these days, I'm so excited, I'll definitely pay attention in the future, darling."

Zhou Xiaomiao changed from hanging behind him to hanging on him In his arms, he leaned his head on his shoulder obediently: "you have no credibility now, as long as you go to bed, you are a big bad, stinky rascal, you can't believe it at all!"

Zhan Xi patted his butt in a funny way : "Nonsense, even if I say I love you in bed, I'm serious."

Zhou Xiaomiao was teased, and after a long while, she said, "Then when you said the last time, I didn't see you keep your promise."

Zhanxi pretended not to hear, and carried her back to the bedroom to massage her waist. : "Let's rest for a while, what do you want to eat in the afternoon?"

Zhou Xiaomiao lay on the bed a little drowsy: "Well...I want to eat fish...a lot of fish..."

"Well, cook fish for the afternoon." Zhan Hee also lowered her voice, and the massage action turned into a gentle pat at some point.

Zhou Xiaomiao, who was already tired, closed her eyes after a few seconds, and rubbed her little head back and forth until she leaned into the arms of the shit shovel officer. Then she calmed down and gradually fell asleep.

Zhanxi hugged the person and lay down for a while, and then got up lightly after confirming that the person was asleep, and cleaned the room carefully again, so as not to leave any traces that were seen by the housekeeping aunt, the lover was thin-skinned and embarrassed.

After finishing the arrangement, the housekeeping aunt just came. Zhanxi told him to cook fish in the afternoon and keep his voice low. When the housekeeping aunt made it clear that she was clear, she went back to the room and continued to accompany Zhou Xiaomiao.