17

Chapter 17 The First Villain

"Tong Xiaoyan, are you okay?" The people outside the door began to urge again, but this time there was no response in the bathroom.

Min Ruijia frowned slightly and knocked on the door again: "Tong Yan, come out!"

After several times in a row, there was still no response. Min Ruijia realized that something was wrong. At first, he thought that the other party had come back to his senses and was shy. He gave him enough time to take psychological precautions, but now...

When he turned out the key to open the door, and looked at the empty bathroom, Min Ruijia's face turned gloomy. He had already said that he could endure anything, beat him, scold him, and treat him any way he wanted, but he was not allowed to leave! Why, why don't you just obey!

...

[System: Ancestor, you are my ancestor, did you just want to scare me to death? Do you know that this hotel has more than ten floors, and you are a meatloaf even if a cat falls. If you want to die, we will leave immediately, what are you doing to threaten this system! 】

Zhou Xiaomiao lay on the ground weakly, and stretched out her small meat pads to barely cover her ears. Even if she couldn't isolate the irritable system in her mind, she could still give him some psychological comfort.

Didn't he just jumped down from the bathroom window on a whim, the walls weren't all vertical, he had somewhere to rest... But the system seemed to be frightened and added a buff to him to let him fly straight down... ... planted headlong into the green belt!

Hey, it's a sad story, and the system is really long-winded QAQ

"Huh? There's a stray cat here? It's so cute!" The sound of high-heeled shoes landing gradually approached, and a hand gently lifted the little white dumpling hidden in the green belt, and removed the messy leaves on him.

Zhou Xiaomiao raised her head in confusion, looked at the familiar face, and opened her mouth slightly: "Miya~~"

Zhou Xiaomiao: Look at the system, it's the heroine!

[The system is tired: It seems true that stupid people have stupid blessings. 】

Zhou Xiaomiao shook her fur excitedly: Then what should I do?

[System: Become the person or friend that the heroine likes, at least you can set up some obstacles when the hero and heroine fall in love. 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: Okay!

The little white dumpling flicked her tail happily, and patted her palm with her meat pad to express her friendliness.

Xu Yao rubbed the fluffy little white dumplings, and almost got blood on her face: "Why are you so cute, you're so good, how about I take you home?"

Said to be asking, but Xu Yao actually knew that this little dumpling couldn't understand her words, so after speaking, she took Xiaobai dumpling into the car and left.

It was also a coincidence. After the shooting of Xu Yao yesterday, because the schedule was not tight, he rested in the hotel for an extra day. Unexpectedly, when he was leaving this morning, he happened to meet the little white dumpling planted in the green belt, so he picked it up. , get in the car, leave, in one go!

After recovering Xiaobai Dumplings, Zhou Xiaomiao once again enjoyed the treatment that everyone loved. Anyone who saw such a soft and white dumpling wanted to touch it twice, watching him lick his hair and pads, and the others They will all come together very curiously to watch.

So in Xu Yao's not very big team, Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly became the group pet, probably because of the girl, she has no resistance to such a beautiful cute pet, if Xiaobai dumpling tilted her head, It takes a long time to roll around, with a motherly smile on her face.