132

Chapter 132 The Eleventh Villain

The shock and coquettish voice in front of him made Xiang Yuanhe not recover for a long time. After being stiff for more than a minute, he suddenly re-covered the quilt!

Zhou Xiaomiao: ? ? ?

Xiang Yuanhe took a deep breath, he must have opened it in the wrong way just now, do it all over again!

This time, he carefully lifted the corner of the quilt, and the messy hair of the boy was exposed. He seemed to feel the gap. The boy slowly raised his head to reveal a pair of round cat pupils, his eyes trusting and reliant.

Xiang Yuan and Duan Ran pressed back the nonsense like 'Who are you and why are you here', and hesitantly said, "Doll?"

Zhou Xiaomiao looked at him with big eyes: "It's me."

Xiang Yuanhe was a little surprised and a little unbelievable. Staring at the young man, he said after a while: "You let me slow down, you have changed from a ghost to a cat to a human. It's really a big span."

Zhou Xiaomiao pulled the quilt down, exposing her head to get some air, and then rolled around on the bed and rolled herself into a silkworm chrysalis, having fun without any explanation.

Xiang Yuanhe recalled the scene he had just seen, and while looking for his clothes from the closet, he asked, "How did you become a human? Does it affect your body?"

Zhou Xiaomiao looked serious: "Yes, I can't touch water!"

Xiang Yuanhe: "..."

He was angry and funny, but he forgot about the cat-turning-human incident, and brought a bath towel over: "Instead, you reminded me, it's more convenient to take a bath, so go take a bath yourself."

Zhou Xiaomiao hummed and acted like a spoiled child: "Don't wash it, I don't want to wash QAQ"

"Then you're a dirty baby."

"I'm not a baby anymore when I grow up."

"Don't take a bath when you grow up? Are you ashamed?"

"Don't wash, don't be ashamed!"

Xiang Yuanhe rubbed his brows helplessly, not listening to anything, and he was reluctant to kill him...

After thinking about it, Xiang Yuanhe threatened, "I'll wash it for you if you don't get up!"

Zhou Xiaomiao was playing a rogue on the bed: "You bully me 555~~ You are a bad person, you don't like dolls anymore, dolls hate you QAQ"

Xiang Yuanhe laughed angrily, and stopped talking nonsense. He ripped the quilt away, quickly wrapped the person in a bath towel, and with a little force picked up Zhou Xiaomiao and sent it directly to the bathtub: "Be good, I want to. obedient!"

Zhou Xiaomiao wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, and was reluctant to go into the bathtub: "I don't want it, I don't want it, I don't want it!"

After a long stalemate, Zhou Xiaomiao had no intention of letting go, Xiang Yuanhe could only hold the person and straighten his waist, Zhou Xiaomiao climbed up the pole, and tightened his neck more and more, and his legs also hooked around his waist. , the whole person hangs on his body like a koala, and he smiles very proudly.

Xiang Yuanhe's hands were a little itchy, and he slapped the person in his arms twice: "If you don't obey me, there will be no fish to eat tomorrow!"

Zhou Xiaomiao doesn't believe it, and then she will act like a spoiled brat and won't believe that there is no fish to eat, hum!

Xiang Yuanhe couldn't, so he could only stand under the shower with the person in his arms, turn on the switch and carefully flush the person in his arms with water. Afraid that the other party was afraid or uncomfortable, he rinsed from behind a little bit. After a while, Zhou Xiaomiao disliked the discomfort of the bath towel sticking to her body, so she ripped off the bath towel and threw it on the ground, unwilling to put it on.