「The Fourteenth Villain」155

Shit shoveling officer from abo

Chapter 155 The Fourteenth Villain

However, the little boy was really messy, and the lieutenant felt that it was unappetizing for him to cook like this. Even if he asked for a lot, he didn't say anything. Good news, Mr. Chief.

It was easy for a strong soldier to carry this little brat and take him to the medical office for rigorous examinations and physical examinations. It was determined that he was just an ordinary beta boy, without any lethality and no virus, and could not harm the chief. Later, this was allowed to board the battleship and registered his identity on the brain.

After the examination, the boy who had been cleaned with the nutrient solution regained his delicate and fair face. His small body was very thin due to lack of food, and there was almost no extra flesh. He wore the reduced military uniform prepared by the infirmary and took care of his black hair. After the hair, he became more and more aggressive and full of energy.

After packing up, the soldiers took him to the battleship, walked through the long corridor and numerous heavily guarded places, and finally arrived at the destination - the room of the chief.

Zhou Xiaomiao and the lieutenant had been waiting for a long time. When the door opened, a six-year-old baby and a soldier came in. Zhou Xiaomiao glanced up and down and set his eyes on the soldier: "You can cook?"

The soldier shook his head honestly: "I won't, this kid said he could cook, and I received the command from the commander to send him here."

Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes were not as good as those of the soldier's long-legged doll, and her face suddenly became subtle: "What's going on? Does this child have a cabinet height? Can you cook?"

"He said he knew how to cook and had to try it..." The lieutenant was afraid of misunderstanding and hurriedly recounted what happened before, and finally he was not sure: "Could it be that the refugees' life is too bad, so I want to come up and eat? "

Zhou Xiaomiao glanced at the child a few more times after hearing the words: "What's your name?"

Without being urged by others, the child took the initiative to take a step forward and said obediently: "Looking back at you, my name is Bernal, I really know how to cook, and it's very delicious."

Zhou Xiaomiao didn't speak, staring at him not knowing what she was thinking.

Little Bernal suddenly became a little anxious: "Master Chief, you have to believe me, I can prove it, you only need to let me cook once!"

The lieutenant on the side also carefully peeked at Zhou Xiaomiao's expression, "Lord Chief, look..."

"Let's try it." Although Zhou Xiaomiao was also a little worried about whether he could do well with his short legs, the child was too eager, which made him a little unsure of what to say. It might be the same as what the lieutenant said, the days outside. It's not a good idea to come and eat it.

The chief's room is the largest room on the warship. Except for the bedroom, office, study and training room, there is no shortage of everything else that should be there, so even if you never cook, the kitchen still exists, and the kitchen utensils are all available, and there are timings. supplementary food.

Little Bernal first turned left and right around the cabinet, and finally dragged out the bench in the corner and started to climb as usual. Just as he stood up tremblingly, he was carried down with one hand.

Zhou Xiaomiao rolled up her sleeves and said, "You said I would do it."

"Ah?" Little Bernal was stunned, his mouth opened for a long time and he didn't come back to his senses.