4

Chapter 4 The First Villain

Min Ruijia estimated the amount of food an adult could eat, and after feeding it a few more times, she put away the chopsticks.

Zhou Xiaomiao squinted her eyes and smiled contentedly, looked down at her belly, and suddenly realized...Mom, he seems to be the villain who is incompatible with the male lead, how can he still accept feeding from the male lead Woolen cloth! ! !

It's all because the fish is so delicious that it fascinates his eyes and makes him eat too much... Well, the shrimp is also good, and he even gets crab meat for himself...

The more he thought about it, the more guilty he became, Zhou Xiaomiao glanced at the person next to her, her mouth was short and shiny, and he was really embarrassed to say anything.

Otherwise, why don't you be the villain tomorrow? QAQ

【...】

After Min Ruijia took care of Zhou Yang, she started eating by herself, and occasionally chatted with other people at the table, most of which were about new dramas, variety shows and the like.

Zhou Yang wanted to doze off a little when he heard it. Looking around, his eyes finally focused on the performance on the stage, but after watching it for a while, Zhou Yang was still stunned. Who are these people? I don't know. !

Especially the girl group performing on the stage now, Zhou Yang watched it for a while, and he was about to suffer from facial blindness. He, why does he think that these people are no different, it seems that they all look the same...

Someone next to him asked him in a low voice, "Does it look good?"

Zhou Yang: "...Well, it looks good."

The people next to him asked, "Oh, so which one do you think is the prettiest?"

Zhou Xiaomiao: "..." This question is too difficult, and he has no answer for his face blindness.

Without getting an answer, Min Ruijia fixedly looked at him, and his tone was already a little cool: "What? Can't you choose?"

"That's right." Zhou Xiaomiao frowned, but this sentence was a straightforward answer. It simply made Min Ruijia's heart instantly burn with a nameless fire. Look at any of these!

Min Ruijia's hand under the table silently clenched his fist, staring at the girl group on the stage with slightly cold eyes. After being the company's president for so long, he had the urge to ban someone for the first time, and he couldn't help but hate it more and more. The feeling of this group of girls.

I have already said that I have fallen in love from the moment I saw Tong Yan, so he doesn't know what he will do, so I hope he will be obedient and not fall in love with others...

Zhou Xiaomiao can sensitively perceive that the other party seems to be angry, but she doesn't know why the other party is angry. After thinking about it, is it because of this girl group? Girl group? Could it be that Min Ruijia likes this girl group, so she is jealous?

Wait, what about the mistress? According to the development of the plot, it seems that the heroine has not yet entered the circle, but the hero actually started to empathize and leave love? ? ?

This is simply scumbag!

Zhou Xiaomiao pouted: I really misread him in the system! I didn't expect him to be such a scumbag. His life must have been messed up before he met the heroine!

【Oh:)】

Zhou Xiaomiao realized later: You... what's the matter with you?

[Zhou Xiaomiao, have you forgotten that you are the villain? 】