119

Chapter 119 The Tenth Villain

Half a year later, when Shen Wu left the customs, Shen Wu waved his sleeves and opened the door to go out.

At that time, the severe pain was fierce, and he only had to play a message to the child to tell him to retreat. At that time, the child was still angry, and he didn't know if he had been waiting for him to go out and hack himself to death in the past six months.

As soon as he went out, he went straight to the front hall, looked around and didn't see the child, lifted the bed curtain, but saw a piece of paper fluttering on the bed, written stroke by stroke in a familiar font.

"The deadline has come, the blood contract has been resolved, the right and the wrong are at odds, and we will meet again in the future."

He was stunned for two seconds before he understood what it meant, and suddenly remembered a long time ago, but the child in his waist really told himself: When my weak crown is the time when you are free, I just hope you promise me Don't do evil in the future, and don't be tolerated by the world.

He hurriedly went to check his body. The blood contract that sealed his soul and got in the way in the past has disappeared. No, he didn't feel any backlash at all!

Shen Wu is not a fool, he can understand that this was planned long ago by thinking of the pill and backlash. He laughed in anger, never expecting that the first time he was tricked, it was calculated by the child he raised. !

But he couldn't help feeling distressed. He didn't know how the child felt when he gave him the medicine... At that time, he must have felt wronged, and he deliberately teased him. stupid!

There is also the backlash of the blood pact, how did he stay away from here, as long as he thinks that Shen Wu's heart is bleeding, and the child raised by his precious baby is injured because of himself, even Shen Wu himself can't stand him.

He let go of his divine sense, all the dark wounds deposited were healed, and without the constraints of the blood pact, he seemed to have returned to his peak period, covering the entire snow-capped mountain with almost no effort, but... no, nowhere belongs to The figure of a child!

His heart became more and more low, knowing that this was definitely not what happened today, he left when he said leave, without even saying goodbye in person, did he know that he would never let him leave? There is no conflict between right and wrong, where do children come from right and wrong! If he said he didn't know him, he didn't know him, did he agree?

Shen Wu was half-dead, angry that the child made his own decisions, and that he was stupid for not discovering it earlier. After thinking about it, he still felt a little angry. He turned around and appeared directly outside the palace barrier in the next second, heading straight for Xuantian. Sent away.

No wonder he didn't know him, he had to snatch someone back today!

He said it long ago, the child is his, and it can only be his!

...

Xuantian faction.

The teenagers in white martial arts uniforms practiced their swords in a serious manner. Senior Brother Liu led them with swords, and every move was filled with infuriating energy, with a faint cyan water light. The brothers and sisters followed closely, and the hands holding the swords also emitted different colors of infuriating energy, which evaporated with the moves.

A small pure white tail with no impurities hangs down from the lush tree. It is very pleasant to curl and curl up. The little peas standing at the back are immediately attracted, and their eyes are shining brightly at the small tail.