24

Chapter 24 The Second Villain

Although he was forced to stay, in terms of living and self-cultivation alone, Su Jingling's place is indeed much better than the Xu family. At least there are less bad things and people are good!

He was saying that the uncle the housekeeper was good. Before being called away by the admiral, he did not forget to find a nanny-like robot to take care of himself. He was really thoughtful.

Zhou Xiaomiao licked her mouth and returned the milk cup to the nanny robot. Watching him send the cup away, she didn't forget to close the door carefully, and couldn't help sighing softly.

It is the robot that is the most precise and demanding. After being transferred by the housekeeper to the mode of taking care of the cubs, it is completely inflexible. Even if his body has recovered most of the time, as long as the other party detects that there is still medicine in his body, he must strictly implement the injury and illness procedures. This is not allowed, in short, any behavior that can cause harm is not allowed.

It's not cute at all...

The nanny robot quickly returned to the room, and scanned the young man who was disobedient and got out of bed barefoot. He was leaning on the window and looking out. He immediately stepped forward and put his shoes on his side: "Mr. Xu, please wear shoes."

Zhou Xiaomiao was helpless, she stretched out her foot and shoved it in, "Wow, it's so soft!"

Babysitting robot: "As a guest, you deserve the best."

Zhou Xiaomiao was a little embarrassed, she bent down and touched the smooth top shell of the nanny robot, and praised: "You can talk more than your master!"

"Mr. Xu, you're welcome." The nanny robot said, "Do you want to go out? Your guide is not stable yet. I hope you will consider carefully for your own safety. After all, a guide like you is cute, but many sentries like it. ."

Zhou Xiaomiao said, "I just want to bask in the sun, but I don't want to go out to the street."

Nanny robot: "But the Admiral is very worried about you, and repeatedly told me to take care of you. If I put you in a dangerous place, it would be my dereliction of duty, and it may be returned to the factory to rebuild."

Before Zhou Xiaomiao spoke, the nanny robot said again, "If you just want to bask in the sun, I can let you bask in the sun while resting on the bed."

Saying that, it didn't know where the button was turned on, and saw that the roof above the bed instantly became transparent, and the warm sunlight was projected on the unique roof, reflecting colorful rays of light, like a rainbow, beautiful and warm. .

Zhou Xiaomiao was lying on the bed basking in the sun, always feeling that the sun was like a sun without a soul... But although the strict babysitter robot's words are beautiful, they are actually coaxing him as a child, and will not regress at all!

The warm sunshine is too comfortable, even the soulless sunbathing still makes Zhou Xiaomiao groggy, warm and sleepy. Just when he was about to fall asleep again, he suddenly felt his chest sink, as if something was pressing on it, he stretched out his hand in a daze, but he touched the fur of his hand!

Zhou Xiaomiao was woken up instantly, opened her eyes and stared at each other for a long time with the little dumpling on her chest, and she was really sleepy now.

On his chest, there was actually a small dumpling that was 80% similar to his own body, obediently cuddling, it raised its head and screamed a few times, its big blue eyes narrowed slightly, Seemingly satisfied with the current sunlight, she rubbed Zhou Xiaomiao's chest and began to bask in her hair to sleep.