62

Chapter 62 The Fifth Villain

Zhou Xiaomiao and the Sheng family brothers and sisters walked together in the old forest in the deep mountains, walking steadily through the bushes. This old forest was specially prepared by vampires for himself. After all, there are low-level vampires not only unable to control their own form, but also unable to see the sun, otherwise they will burn their bodies.

But they are low-level vampires. People with powerful mana like Zhou Xiaomiao can stay safe for a long time even under the scorching sun. However, sometimes vampires don't like to bask in the sun, so they choose to avoid it. But Zhou Xiaomiao likes it, so even if he meets the sun, he won't be disgusted and conflicted, so even if his face is pale, but his fangs are hidden, no one can find out that he is a vampire.

At least, none of the Sheng family brothers and sisters found out (*^▽^*)

The surroundings were quiet, Zhou Xiaomiao's strength and hearing were much higher than that of normal people, and he walked out of the forest with the Sheng family brothers and sisters, but the people around him were always vigilant, and the big hand still held Zhou Xiaomiao's arm tightly. In an unfamiliar environment, there is always an unknown danger, which makes people unconsciously urgent.

Zhou Xiaomiao guided people away, while complaining to the system: It was really unfortunate that the shit shovel officer came this time. If I didn't come, I could still fly on the road, and now I have to pretend A normal person trekking hard QAQ

[System: Didn't you like your shit shoveling officer the most before? You were unhappy when people didn't come to you before, but now they come to you and you are unhappy again, you seem to be pampered. 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: The timing of the shit shoveling officer's visit this time is not very good. If he is so lost in the evening, my first plot point will be completed. I will still be staring at him, I really feel that life is gloomy when I think about it.

[The system is not very consoling: Come on, you are the fattest! 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

Zhou Xiaomiao: System, I think you don't love me anymore, why are these worlds dying T^T

[System: Because as the time you become a quest person increases, it will automatically determine you as an experience person, and then increase all your levels. When you draw a quest, you will automatically increase the level, so the world you draw will also be more and more It's getting harder and harder. This kind of thing cannot be changed by you or me. After all, it is an automatic generation system and cannot be predicted. 】

The system said a lot, but Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't understand it. He knew that it was becoming more and more difficult for him to survive. The world didn't even have dried small fish. Imagining that Zhou Xiaomiao was in a low mood and had no thoughts. To think about the plot point.

[System: You can try to accept it. Although it may be a little uncomfortable at first, you may be able to eat after you get used to it. 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: How long does it take for me to adapt to the thousands of years of stomach? You can eat cake with me... The system I want a golden finger, can you give me two stomachs?

[System: No money, poor! 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: I'm really going to be angry. I can accept all the plots and emergencies in so many worlds, but I really can't bear the fact that I can't eat dried small fish, otherwise I will vomit in this world. Now, if you want the horse to work and still not get enough to eat, why?

【system:......】

Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly stopped: I really don't want to do it, I'm telling you very seriously, I'm angry!