90

Chapter 90 The Seventh Villain

Si Huayang opened his mouth and swallowed the answer that he almost said. Although he really wanted to talk to you, it was too frivolous. After all, everything has just begun. ...At least wait for Ah Hui to forgive himself.

Thinking about it, he supported Zhou Xiaomiao's waist and said warmly, "Ahui, don't get excited, the space in the car is small, don't bump into it, I'll take you to dinner and we're talking about this, okay?"

Zhou Xiaomiao still pinched his neck, because it would be awkward if he couldn't stand up, so he simply knelt on one knee on his lap, very domineering: "Do you think I'm still the me six years ago? Want to coax me?"

"Not a little bit." Si Huayang said warmly, "I have been learning to cook outside all these years. I wonder if I have the honor to cook for you for the rest of my life?"

Zhou Xiaomiao remembered the delicious food that the world's shit shoveler made for him, and suddenly felt a little empty in his stomach. In fact, the shit shoveler knew that he liked fish and seafood, and he was always good at these, especially the last world. The grilled fish is simply... wait, what are you thinking about, no, you can't be tempted!

[System: It's almost done, you still have some plot points to complete, what's the trouble. 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: It's because of the plot point that I need to stay away from the shit shoveling officer for a while. If I take medicine and commit suicide, what do you think he will be like?

[System: ...It's rare to see you think so long-term. 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: What are you thinking, I'm just afraid that he will stop me from completing the plot point.

[System: Yes, yes. 】 Tsundere ghost!

[System: Then are you going to reverse the plot point and complete it? 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: You didn't say no.

[System: ... as you like! 】

Zhou Xiaomiao quietly stuck out her tongue, noticed the hand on her waist going up, and immediately wanted to stand up: "What on earth are you trying to do-"

Si Huayang moved faster than he thought, and when he reacted, he had already held Zhou Xiaomiao firmly in his arms, as if he would be injured if he let go.

Because it was too close, Zhou Xiaomiao could almost hear his heart pounding. Are you so nervous... Are you nervous about him... Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help rubbing against the shit shovel officer's chest, and it was quiet meeting.

There was a moment of warmth in the atmosphere, and Zhou Xiaomiao said after a while: "Can you let me go first... I have a backache!"

Because he was still kneeling on one knee on the seat, the shit shovel officer tried his best to hold him in his arms. His current posture is that his butt is facing the sky, and his posture is terribly uncomfortable.

Si Huayang slowly let go of the person, and said helplessly: "Ahui, you still said that you are not what you used to be. Have you really taken care of yourself in the past few years with the same frizz?"

Zhou Xiaomiao stared at him a few times, pushed him aside and sat aside, saying lightly, "I can still live well without you."

Si Huayang's smile froze, followed by silence.

The atmosphere was low for a moment, but as the door was opened, it quickly dissipated. Nan Yang, who had already stepped into the co-pilot with one foot, froze in place, and said stunned: "Then what, did I come at the wrong time?"