50

Chapter 50 The Fourth Villain

Early the next morning, the attendants knocked on the door: "My lord can't sleep anymore. Now that the Prime Minister is in our mansion, you should get up and entertain yourself. Even if you walk through the scene, it's just a matter of face."

The room was quiet, and there was no intention of getting up at all. The attendant opened the door as usual, ready to call the prince to get up as usual.

In the room, because of the noise just now, Zhou Xiaomiao huddled in the quilt, wrapped the quilt in a daze, trying to avoid getting up.

The prime minister, who was not supposed to be here, was called out by the voice of the attendant, and sat up with his head up, because the prince was pulling the quilt, revealing a slightly messy robe.

With just this look, the attendant slackened his hands and feet and knelt directly on the spot. He was in a state of fear. He didn't expect to see such a scene. I saw a picture that I shouldn't be watching, this is really dead!

"Go out!" Shen Xinzhi rubbed his eyebrows, his voice was a little chilly, obviously dissatisfied with the attendant breaking into the prince's bedroom privately.

The attendant kowtowed and rolled and ran out, closing the door by the way.

Shen Zhixin's expression is cold, even if he is not here today, without the permission of the prince, as a servant, he has to wait for the call before entering, how can he be so used to pushing the door in!

Legend has it that Prince Qing Ran is well-mannered and disciplined. It really is just a legend, and the confused personality of the people around him is nothing but a little clever...

"En..." The person lying on the bed suddenly chased after him, rubbing into his arms and humming in protest, as if he knew that Shen Xinzhi was complaining about him in his heart.

Shen Xinzhi smiled helplessly, patted him on the back and put him back to sleep, his fingers rested on the other's shoulder, his eyes suddenly darkened.

The master in the capital really had a good eye, and said that he was a star, and he was found by himself...

He should think carefully about how to marry the other party safely into the mansion. The point is, how to make him marry him willingly.

...

The door opened with a creak, and the neatly dressed Prime Minister stepped out and closed the door behind him again. The attendant was startled by the sound of the door closing.

Shen Xinzhi glanced at the attendant who had just entered the door recklessly, and said lightly, "Your Highness is still sleeping, you don't need to disturb him today."

After speaking, he turned around and left. During the period, he did not intend to deal with the attendant, nor did he tell the attendant to keep his mouth shut. This made the attendant a little puzzled. Could it be that he thought too much? Didn't it say that the capital likes men's style, is there any Nanfeng Pavilion?

It's all to blame that Xiao Yunzi, who came back from the capital, kept talking in his ear in order to brag about his knowledge, and he couldn't help but think too much. Fortunately, the Prime Minister didn't care!

It wasn't until noon that Zhou Xiaomiao slowly opened her eyes, rolled a few times on the bed, and stretched comfortably. Because I slept for too long without eating, my stomach suddenly made a rumbling sound.

Well, it's probably time for the usual dinner... Thinking of this, Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly regained her energy, got up quickly, changed her clothes and washed up, and sat at the table excitedly: "What kind of fish feast is today? "