37

Chapter 37 The Third Villain

The housekeeper was very pleased that he had found such a good friend for his young master when he was a child. As expected of his own young master, when he was young, he had such a good vision and found himself a friend who could really get along with him.

very nice!

The breakfast was very rich. After eating together, Zhou Xiaomiao and Xu Yuan sat lazily in their seats, not wanting to move. On the first day without the shit shovel officer, I miss him, miss him, miss him.

【system:......】

Xu Yuan looked at his watch: "Didn't you say you wanted to go to my place yesterday? Do you want to go now or later?"

"Huh? Where are you going?" Zhou Xiaomiao looked at a loss, why didn't he remember this... Oh no, there is indeed this in the plot. This is the most critical turning point for the hero and heroine and the villain.

Because on this day, the three of them met...

Zhou Xiaomiao cheered up. Although he wasn't quite sure if the shit shoveling officer was the person in front of him, he still maintained a state of being like a normal friend to prevent it from being too embarrassing to find out that he was not. more embarrassing times.

Zhou Xiaomiao said: "Go, go, there's a new game released recently, I'm going to find your team members~\(≧▽≦)/~"

Talking and talking, Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly became excited again. According to the original world, the shit shoveling officer never wanted to play games by himself, wasting his attention and energy on these things.

Especially the last world, it's a pity, the interstellar holographic online game, the realism in it is almost like the real world, but unfortunately the shit shoveling officer just doesn't want him to play. An hour a day in exchange for slaps and rolls is simply not enough.

Thinking about it this way, Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly felt that it was a good day when the shit shovel officer was not around~

[System: Do you know what you look like? 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: ? ? ?

[System: A rude child who started to do things while his parents were away :) ]

Zhou Xiaomiao: ...Bah!

He should not care about the system ╭(╯^╰)╮

Xu Yuan actually came to pick up Zhou Xiaomiao on purpose, so his car was parked outside, and the two drove straight to their destination.

At this time, the male protagonist's career is on the rise. The male protagonist donated his villa for the team members to practice, and most of them usually stay here.

When Zhou Xiaomiao went too early, all the team members were sleeping, and the villa was quiet, so Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help but start to quiet down, a little afraid of disturbing their rest.

When you open the door, you can see rows of computers in the living room, takeaway boxes of snacks, and messy cigarette butts on the table. The hired temporary workers are quietly packing things up.

A smell of smoke filled the living room, Zhou Xiaomiao waved his hand in disgust, he didn't like the smell, and the shit shovel officer had never smoked it.

Xu Yuan opened the window to ventilate, motioned Zhou Xiaomiao to come with him, and took him directly to his master bedroom upstairs.

Zhou Xiaomiao followed, looking at the tidy room, admiring her: "Brother Yuan, you are amazing, you can take care of yourself so well, I don't know what kind of garbage dump it is."