85

Chapter 85 The Seventh Villain

Zhou Xiaomiao could only clap his hands away to avoid the topic: "It's really about to go to class, you can stay as long as you want, I'll go first."

"Get dressed and go out." Si Huayang dragged the man back and arranged his clothes. After finishing Zhou Xiaomiao's sportswear, she turned around and opened the door.

"Oh my mother..." "Ah ah ah-" "I depended on you to crush me to death, get me out!" "I can't move."

The few boys who were lying on the door lost their support, and suddenly fell into a ball, shoved up and got up, looking at Zhou Xiaomiao and Si Huayang a little embarrassed: "Well, we definitely didn't hear anything, let's come You seem to have started getting dressed by then."

Si Huayang & Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

"Hmm!" The boy who spoke suddenly ate an elbow, and the others pushed him behind him and laughed: "What to wear, we don't know if we don't know, male god Lu Hui, don't worry, we will never talk too much. , really, can swear!"

Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed her brows and left without saying anything. Si Huayang looked at these people, and his eyes stayed on the sports committee for a moment: "Are you the second class sports committee?"

The sports committee member was in a cold sweat: "What the hell, I really didn't hear anything." What was he doing to make him come out.

"Stay away from Lu Hui in the future!" Si Huayang looked at him warningly, his face as cold as frost.

The sports committee choked: "Huh? Oh."

Si Huayang glanced at him a few more times before leaving, thinking to himself, in fact, the other party is not as good as him at all, and Lu Hui confessed to him, he must like him more!

Zhou Xiaomiao hurried back to the classroom, but she was almost late. She really dragged herself in the locker room for too long. Fortunately, the teacher came late. Zhou Xiaomiao slipped in through the back door, and finally managed to escape.

The sports committee and others naturally came back more slowly, almost dragging on half of the class. Fortunately, there was a valid reason, and they were finally let in. When a few boys came in, they all had to take a look at Zhou Xiaomiao, and then hehe smiled. back to your place.

Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

He doesn't want to talk.

After class, Zhou Xiaomiao relaxed and lay on the desk to rest, and then the surrounding environment suddenly became quiet for a moment. Zhou Xiaomiao thought that the teacher was coming, so she quickly raised her head and looked at the person standing beside her... Sis Huayang.

"Tired?" Si Huayang asked in a low voice.

As soon as this sentence was asked, Zhou Xiaomiao could almost feel the sight of those boys flying over instantly, he gritted his teeth, "It's none of your business!"

"Don't be forceful."

"Who is trying to be brave with you, what's the matter with you coming to me?" Zhou Xiaomiao was a little annoyed, and always felt that she had a different meaning with him.

"No, I'm just a little worried about you coming over to take a look." Si Huayang looked around, dragged the empty bench beside him and sat beside Zhou Xiaomiao, and sat soberly.

Zhou Xiaomiao: "..." What is the shit shovel officer doing?

[System: Nonsense, of course, the oath of sovereignty. 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: ? ? ?

[System: Let me take a look, because you were very angry about playing basketball today, and some people said that you and the sports committee are CPs, so the shit shoveling officer was really angry. 】