148

Chapter 148 The Thirteenth Villain

Although the shit shoveling officer was well-prepared, the neighbors did not take the initiative to provoke them.

Occasionally, the little white dumpling would dig around in the fields to watch the neighbors farm seriously, and he didn't look like a bad person. After thinking about it, he turned around and headed back to the yard without caring.

Zhan Xi was sitting at the stone table in the yard, staring in the direction of his neighbors, wondering what he was thinking, when he saw the little white dumpling coming back, he picked it up and said, "Don't leave the room when I'm not here. , You can't open the door to strangers, and don't bother to say hello, you know?"

The little white dumpling tilted his head, his blue eyes full of doubts.

Zhan Xi rubbed its little head: "Be good, it's essential to be defensive."

On the contrary, Xiaobai Tuanzi was attracted by this. Usually, he would go to the fields to peek at other people, quietly observe what the other party was doing, and make the shit shoveling officer feel that something was wrong and couldn't drive them away... Could it be his Unrepentant dad?

You must know that Zhan's father has not given up until now. He thinks that his son must be fascinated by an NPC because he is not in love and has no beauty. !

For this reason, Zhan Xi blocked Zhan's father for a week, and waited until the other party calmed down before releasing him from the blacklist.

Thinking about it, Zhou Xiaomiao followed up after going offline and confirmed his thoughts. He laughed to death when he saw the result. This operation is really powerful. All the wasteland was reclaimed and planted, which was obviously because he was afraid that his father would make small moves.

While smiling, Zhou Xiaomiao discovered that Zhan's father's account was suddenly online, and he immediately became interested in letting the system broadcast it to himself.

The game world is almost synchronized with the outside world. The transition between day and night can remind players to rest, and it is also indispensable for plants and animals. At this moment, it is night when entering the game, the moonlight is not clear, and a few scattered stars shine. The whole game world is quiet.

Zhan's father quietly went online in the dark, and pretended to make a few laps in his field. They were located in a very remote location. There were almost no other people except the two families, so after making sure no one knew about it, he couldn't help looking at the fence. Small courtyard.

He has been squatting for so many days to figure out the rules, knowing that Zhanxi is definitely not here now, and that NPC is in the room. As the old saying goes: Knowing yourself, knowing your enemy, you will win every battle, so Father Zhan must see this fascinated his son. What does an upside-down NPC look like!

Thinking about it, Zhan's father walked around the wasteland and found that the courtyard was completely surrounded, and he couldn't see anything on the outside. Zhan Xi planted it twice with great care. The outside was fruit trees, and the inside was full of corn fields.

Father Zhan looked depressed, and felt that it was a pity to give up, after all, the opportunity is rare... He gritted his teeth and was cruel, and finally decided to meet this NPC. Along the way, it was either fruit trees or cornfields, and he accidentally rubbed off a lot on the way. Corn, finally reached the fence courtyard, but was refused entry because he did not have a key.

He still doesn't believe it!

How could father Zhan be disturbed because of this trivial matter, so he rolled up his sleeves and turned over from the fence, strode to the Xiaoyanglou, thinking to himself that this is still a treasure in a golden house.