5

Chapter 5 The First Villain

It may be that he ate too much fruit. Zhou Yang wanted to go to the toilet in the middle of the party, so he quietly got up and prepared to leave.

The person who had been silently observing him immediately grabbed him with quick eyes and quick hands and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Toilet, let go!" Zhou Yang shook his hand anxiously, and his face was a little red because of his anxiety. Ah ah ah, why is this person so annoying, I really can't hold back QAQ

"..."

After Zhou Yang came out of the toilet comfortably, he finally breathed a sigh of relief. At least he wasn't embarrassed in the live broadcast, or where would he put his face in the future?╭(╯^╰)╮

The male protagonist is indeed the most annoying person. He even has to ask questions when he goes to the toilet. If he is a cat, he will directly pee on him. I will see if he will dare to treat himself like this next time... After entering the compartment, he saw the male protagonist leaning against the door waiting, Zhou Yang silently stopped his thoughts, if he really urinated on the other person, he was a little worried that his little bird would not be safe!

It's so scary. He still wants to find a beautiful mother cat. If he hadn't found a female cat more beautiful than himself, how could he have been single for so long... So it's not good to say that the fur is too beautiful of!

Zhou Yang thought vaguely and triumphantly as he washed his hands. Silently glanced at what was blowing next to him, Zhou Yang touched his paws, but was still a little scared and chose to give up.

When he turned around, he saw a big mountain blocking the road. Zhou Yang looked up at him. Seeing that the other party had a slumped face and showed no sign of politeness, he could only pouted and turned sideways to get around him.

"Why don't you blow dry your hands?" Min Ruijia pressed his shoulders and dragged him halfway to the dryer. It's already late autumn, and with water on his hands, it will definitely be cold and not warm, and it will be him who will be cold by then!

"I'll just wipe it, you, you, don't mess around!" Zhou Yang shrank his hands and refused to cooperate: "My hands are already dry, look - ah ah"

The half-shown hand was directly held and dragged into the dryer. The originally mild wind instantly became stronger, making a humming sound. Zhou Yang screamed in fright, almost daring to face the hand that had been swallowed by the monster. , I just felt that the whole cat was going to choke with fright.

Zhou Xiaomiao: Ahhhh, this wind is so terrible ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he was provoking me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

【...】Why are cats afraid of blowing hair? Because he suspects it's a blowing monster that's making a defiant noise at him :)

Min Ruijia encircled the man who was much shorter than himself in his arms, grabbed the man in his arms with both hands and put both hands in the dryer. He didn't let go until the hands were dried, leaving the frightened man to crackle. As he beat himself up, let alone, Tong Yan's hand speed was so fast that he was about to leave an afterimage!

Min Ruijia was quite pleased with himself. Even if he was beaten, his heart remained calm and he even wanted to laugh. This man was as timid as a cat. Well, his hand speed was similar.

Zhou Yang decided that he would hate the male protagonist and strictly follow the villain line [○`Д′ ○]

The system immediately appeared appropriately [Quick, plot, lines! 】After saying this, he immediately disappeared, pretending that he didn't exist, and saving himself would be harassed by this natural person again.