53

Chapter 53 The Fourth Villain

Zhou Xiaomiao got up with a grunt, lifted up the bed curtain and watched it for a while, and put it down again with some headaches, when did she lose her bag, and did she really sleep so deadly? Don't get carried away, don't you know?

Zhou Xiaomiao turned around and threw herself on the shit shoveling officer and pinched him by the neck: "Do you know that my disappearance is a major event, it will cause panic, and some people will fish in troubled waters and cause my fief to be completely messed up!"

Shen Xinzhi sat up and hugged him, patted him soothingly: "Don't be afraid, I have already arranged it, naturally someone will help you handle things, no one will find out, even if it is a rebellion, as long as you want , he can also do it for you."

Zhou Xiaomiao: "...you mean, you also found a puppet to replace me?"

Shen Xinzhi: "He's just playing you, no one can replace you."

"It doesn't all mean the same thing!" Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't be wronged: "Why should my position as a prince be given to others? If he eats up all the fish I have worked so hard to accumulate, I will never finish with you!"

"He didn't dare, I told him not to touch the fish, let him take good care of it for you." Shen Xinzhi wanted to laugh inexplicably, and he loved and pityed the little prince who was so obsessed with seafood. It's like a gluttonous cat, but it is very protective of its food.

It would be nice if he was as clingy as a cat... It's a pity, he is always detached, turning his face in the next second if he is good one second, it really makes him feel insecure. If that's the case, then he has no choice but to be impulsive once. , it's better than being hung up and down like this.

Sure enough, I still prefer this, the feeling of being able to completely grasp him in my arms...

Zhou Xiaomiao could feel the fluctuating mood of the shit shovel officer, and immediately hugged the shit shovel officer's neck and acted like a spoiled child: "Are you still angry? I was just afraid that someone would hear us that day, so I changed the subject directly, look at me. I even told you about rebellion, I trust you so much and like you so much, you still imprison me, is it wrong for you to do this?"

Shen Xinzhi felt the clothes beside the bed and put them on carefully.

"Don't stop talking. I didn't do anything except that sentence that day. I apologized to you. Look at you still treating me like this. Should I be angry?" Zhou Xiaomiao Hanging on the shit shoveling officer relentlessly.

Shen Xinzhi calmly hugged the person, actually enjoying the feeling that the other person was coquettish and relying on him.

"You talk, let you talk!" Zhou Xiaomiao bit his chin and left a tooth mark: "I explained it to you and apologized, if you don't forgive me, send me back and don't meet already."

"I'm not angry." Shen Xinzhi put the person on the bed and wanted to put on his own clothes. Zhou Xiaomiao wrapped his legs around his waist, and was reluctant to come down. He also deliberately wrapped his arms around his neck and hung on him. .

Shen Xinzhi was helpless, and hugged the person and patted: "Didn't you say that the life you want is to sleep in and eat fish casually, and have someone take care of you and support you? I can do all of these, you Just enjoy it, so just stay here and don't run away, okay?"

Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

It turns out that there is still such a relationship in it. If you complete the plot point by yourself, this is definitely the meaning of nodding and agreeing, but what should you do now that you nod the plot point? According to the meaning of the shit shoveling officer, let alone a female protagonist, even a woman will not want to see it in the future, and the plot point will not be completed at all!