3

Chapter 3 The First Villain

As soon as he entered the banquet, Zhou Yang was caught by the waiting agent, pulled to the corner and asked, "What happened just now? You didn't quarrel with Min Ruijia, did you?"

"No quarrel." He had already controlled his lifeline, but he didn't dare. Zhou Yang was so happy in his heart, the more he remembered his previous actions, the more he felt that he was awesome!

The agent breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good, now we have just returned to China, and we haven't figured out what's going on yet. Don't worry about the attack. After all, people are not what they used to be now. Let's avoid the limelight and wait to see what happens."

Zhou Yang: "I'm not afraid of him! The fire is amazing, if you offend me, you will still be positive!"

"Little Ancestor, can you keep your voice down..." The agent tapped his head: "I just turned around and found that everyone values ​​Min Ruijia very much, and no one speaks ill of each other. What does this mean? Explain? There's definitely something we don't know about this guy, and if you happen to bump into it, you're dead!"

According to the plot of the villain, the other party likes to die the most, and the more he refuses to do things, the more he will do it. Moreover, he was very upset with Min Ruijia, and he has always been brooding about the fact that he moved the other party's place. , especially the more popular the two, the more the entertainment draft likes to compare the two together, and it is basically the immature practice of group ridicule of the villain at that time.

Although he was young and vigorous at the time, he didn't know how to restrain himself, so he would fly solo, but as a big villain, he would not admit his mistakes, and he was stubbornly thinking that since the other party could be an airborne soldier before, it was not yet hot. Must be because of something.

So according to the development of the plot, as soon as the original protagonist returned to China, he began to target the male protagonist, constantly trying to suppress and step on the other party, and even used fans to tear people apart, using the male protagonist to earn enough traffic, and a wave of black and red was completely popular.

So, the big villain Zhou Yang immediately responded stubbornly: "If you die, you will die. I'm still afraid that Min Ruijia won't succeed. I don't know how he became popular, hum!"

The agent was provoked by the last hum and wanted to laugh a little. This man has been in the circle for so many years, and he still looks like a child. If it weren't for the fire, he would have been suppressed by others. of. Not knowing what to think, the agent's eyes darkened for a moment.

After a short conversation, the agent brought Zhou Yang to his position. The charity sales meeting has not yet started. Everyone is still in a relatively casual state, but in order to prevent the other party from causing trouble now, the agent is very serious about Zhou Yang. Don't walk around, just sit here honestly, especially don't go to get the small cake without permission!

"Oh..." Zhou Yang lowered his head sullenly, feeling a little aggrieved. He had never tried human things before, but now that he has the conditions, he still refuses to eat in order to maintain his body. This is like hanging in front of his eyes. With two fish, you are not allowed to eat or touch, you can only smell it, it is simply too much to bully the cat!

The live broadcast mode will be started soon. Except for the banquet staff, everyone else must leave the banquet. The agent is very worried and repeatedly told Zhou Yang not to cause trouble, especially if the live broadcast is the on-the-spot reaction, it must be Be smart.

Zhou Xiaomiao nodded obediently and agreed, but the villain in her heart kept flapping her wings and waiting for the manager to leave. He had a good meal~~~