127

Chapter 127 The Eleventh Villain

The doll tightened her face and asked seriously, "Why don't you refuse?"

Xiang Yuanhe rested his arms on the back of the sofa, propping his head to look at the little doll sitting in front of him: "It is very common for Taoist temples to divide orders, I have taken it before, why are you suddenly unhappy?"

But this list is very likely to be the heroine...

The little doll opened his mouth, but finally lowered his head in dejection.

He felt that in addition to knowing the plot, the world seemed to be unable to stop the aura of the male and female protagonists from attracting each other. If he stopped once, there would be a second time. If he stopped the second time, maybe there would be a third time. The orbit kept getting closer, and he was just a kitten who came unexpectedly... There was not much ability to stop them.

The little baby feels that after so long, he still seems to be useless... Even if he has powers, so what if he learns a lot... Sometimes it is still useless, because he is always attached to the It's just a pet cat on the other side...

The sense of loss and depression that suddenly came up from his heart made the little doll even more sad. He felt that this world might not be a coincidence, because only at this time, the cross-domain of races would be extra clear, and he would be able to recognize himself better. .

He is a ghost, an evil ghost that everyone hates, a shadowy thing that lives in time with unwillingness and resentment... And the shit shoveling officer is a person who lives in the sun, and even hunts and casts ghosts. ! The gaps and gaps in this can only be thought of when you put yourself in their shoes.

"Doll..." Xiang Yuanhe's face became serious: "Tell me anything you want to say, what's wrong with you?"

The little doll shook his head, jumped off the back of the sofa, and turned to leave: "It's okay, I want to be alone."

It's not like it's all right... Xiang Yuanhe held people out: "What's the matter? You have something to tell me, don't you believe me? If you are angry, I will accept the order, and I will refuse it, not this afternoon. Is it okay to go? Is it not me who is unhappy and sad? I can't solve the problem by being alone."

The little baby dabbled: "No, you go, I'm just in a bad mood all of a sudden, I... I want to go back and have a look alone."

Xiang Yuanhe's face darkened slightly: "Where do you want to go back?"

"Go back to where I should go and see." The little doll said, suddenly her nose was sore, and her voice suddenly became choked.

Xiang Yuanhe was angry and distressed, and put the little doll in his hands and only exposed his head: "The place you should go is my arms, other than that, you are not allowed to go!"

The little baby suddenly struggled to let go of his hand, slammed into his face, and cried loudly: "I, I'm a ghost... I can't be with you forever, but I can't bear to part with you..."

Xiang Yuanhe rubbed the little guy on his face, his voice was a little vague because he was hugged, but he still said firmly: "As long as you don't want to leave, no one can separate us."

There are people...lots of people...they're pushing me...they're pushing me! ! !

He couldn't roar the suppressed voice in his throat. At this moment, Zhou Xiaomiao felt a sense of time confusion. He didn't know whether he was a ghost in this world, or Zhou Xiaomiao who was wandering in the plane, or he was being attacked. A kitten pushed to a cliff. But the sudden surge of emotions couldn't be stopped, making him want to cry uncontrollably.